Photo

$90 NIKE ZOOM AIR ACCEL ELITE (RARE COLORWAY) BLACK AND GREY (WITH WHITE DOTS) sz 8.5

Nike Zoom air Zoom air accel elite Fedorov Nike skates Skates Gretzky Nhl Nike v12 Nike quest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Russianhockey0871

Russianhockey0871

Posted 16 November 2020 - 03:59 PM

https://www.facebook...86877411635617/

Worn 3 times in 97' still have the sticker on them from 97 ... zoom air accel elite. Sz 8.5 THESE FIT TRUE TO SHOE SIZE OR A HALF SIZE UP. IF YOU WEAR 8.5 SHOES OR 9 THESE WILL FIT YOU. These are used 3 times when I bought them. They still have the sticker on the bottom from 97'!!

These are the top of the line model for then. Not the Taiwanese models.. which are much heavier and cheap. These are made in CANADA and have the graphite outer sole bottom. Which is only on top of the line models.

These are in amazing condition. Rare colorway the black and grey with the white dots on the boot. Basically brand new. SUPER comfortable skates. If you look at the last photo I was gonna put these tuuk lightspeeds on them! They would look awesome like that!

Iam a collector of these skates. All models and have spoke to many old nike hockey reps. I am very deep in anything Nike hockey! Loved their model lines. Let me know if you have any questions about these skates or any nike models

#2 nicnok

nicnok
  • LocationAnn Arbor, MI

Posted 18 November 2020 - 01:57 PM

Woah. Ann Arbor Cyclery - Talk abut a blast from the past!

#3 Russianhockey0871

Russianhockey0871

Posted 15 February 2021 - 11:57 AM

Sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nike, Zoom air, Zoom air accel elite, Fedorov, Nike skates, Skates, Gretzky, Nhl, Nike v12, Nike quest