Photo

Sticks Missing in USPS.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 01:10 PM

I had sticks sent to me but it looks like they were either never sent or stolen/lost in the shipping process. Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't understand how anyone could ship sticks like this. I've sent many and never ever like this.

gallery_526_141_1792170.jpg
gallery_526_141_252740.jpg

#2 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 08 April 2021 - 02:02 PM

Probably pulled through the expert packaging job and was separated from the label.

#3 zmgreen88

zmgreen88
  • LocationAnchorage, Alaska

Posted 08 April 2021 - 02:10 PM

Happened to me on imspamming, I had to contact USPS do a lost package thing, wait 2 weeks, wait another, then seller got cut a check and they FINALLY refunded my stick 6-7 weeks after purchase. Hopefully not that bad for you bro

#4 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 03:27 PM

Probably pulled through the expert packaging job and was separated from the label.

Sender showed me package. Looked fine. Looks torn in shipment

#5 - M

- M

Posted 08 April 2021 - 06:25 PM

Was this stick shipped from Canada?  The packaging looks like it was reused from a Sportchek shipment.  Their boxes have perforated corners and rip easily during shipping.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#6 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 08:11 PM

Was this stick shipped from Canada? The packaging looks like it was reused from a Sportchek shipment. Their boxes have perforated corners and rip easily during shipping.

Shipped from Canada

#7 konglung

konglung

Posted 08 April 2021 - 10:31 PM

I dont live in US or Canada. Just a side question, could you ship sticks without the box and just with bubble wrapping around it then attached the shipping label? I know box is always recommended but it is always costly for me to pay the shipping as overseas buyer through Fedex.

#8 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 09 April 2021 - 12:31 AM

I've shipped sticks in just bubble wrap, but you have to do it well.

#9 jgp799

jgp799
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted 09 April 2021 - 08:53 AM

Only time I’ve ever had a stick break during shipping, it was in a box, so I only ship in bubble wrap. I was told it was easier for large stick boxes to get stuck and ultimately break during sorting/scanning on the large conveyor belts USPS uses, so only bubble wrap for me now and it costs a whole lot less than shipping in a box too.

#10 ntwusc

ntwusc
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 April 2021 - 10:24 AM

bubble wrap covered by trash bags is one popular way to ship, or if you're lazy like me, buy the stick shipping bags from SLS for about $3 apiece.

#11 flip12

flip12
  • LocationCopenhagen, Denmark

Posted 09 April 2021 - 12:03 PM

It just boggles my mind that someone whose job is delivering things would drop that off just like, “here you go, a geometrically interesting but otherwise totally ordinary piece of cardboard with a label on it.” I get it’s probably their job just to get whatever has a label on it to its destination and to put it on the receiver to file a complaint, but that’s just so insane I almost begin to question my grip on reality.