Dallas Stars

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#41 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

thanks for some of the extra details numan i may grab a few burish's

I am using a Burish T1 right now and I absolutely love his curve. I was hoping to see it in an 82 flex which is what I have. Great stick :up:
always looking for Sabres gear

#42 ranger-#8

ranger-#8

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:07 PM

Thanks Valhalla...its a great thing you doing this little presale for us on the forum. Solid prices too I was really hoping you landed a few Larsen's could have snatched up 2 or 3...maybe next time. I'll def keep an eye out for future listings from you.

#43 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

I am using a Burish T1 right now and I absolutely love his curve. I was hoping to see it in an 82 flex which is what I have. Great stick :up:

ya iv been looking for a g3 with sakic curve around an 85 flex..i was told he may have some 82's but if not im happy with an 87 flex, btw do all of his have the sandpaper blade ?

#44 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Yeah mine does have that sandpaper finish to the blade. The only thing about the curve is it has a nice little toe kink to it. It took me a little while to get used to it but now I love it.
always looking for Sabres gear

#45 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 21 October 2012 - 10:21 PM

Thanks Valhalla...its a great thing you doing this little presale for us on the forum. Solid prices too I was really hoping you landed a few Larsen's could have snatched up 2 or 3...maybe next time. I'll def keep an eye out for future listings from you.

Dvoraks are the same stick. If you want larsena buy the dvoraks

#46 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

Hey everyone,

Well I'm now working with Thom (aka Valhalla) and would just like to say that if you have any questions about gear or etc. you can now contact me as well! Thom is a really busy guy and doesn't have much time at all to get on here and answer all your PM's so I will be helping him out with that as well!

Now if you want to buy something you will have to work that out with Thom but if you have questions I can defiantly assist you!

AND FYI he just got back from San Antonio this week and got a lot of pants, gloves, 100+ sticks, and more! So Thom and I will be sorting everything out from San Antonio and seeing what we have to offer! Just from taking a quick look from the Rampage haul I saw some black hustler pants, reebok pants, lots of CCM CL sticks RH & LH, lots of A.i.9s RH & LHs, and i saw a pair of CCM CL gloves! Again this is not ALL he got, this is just some of the items I got a glimpse of. So hopefully we should have some of the Rampage items up here!

And for the Stars haul we still have lots of gear! Thom only posted the sticks from the Stars. But he got all types of Stars gear including helmets, gloves, skates, sticks, and etc. So if you have any questions again you can message me!

Thanks everyone, and looking forward to helping all you addicts out there! :up:

#47 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:01 PM

UPDATE
Ok guys we me and Thom went and tryed to sort out as much stuff as we could in the small time we had, so heres what I got from the top of my head.
RAMPAGE:
PANTS & GIRDLES
1 medium 9k girdle
3-4 large 9k girdles
2-3 XL 9k girdles
2-3 CHL 9k Medium ccm shells
2-3 L reebok 9k shells
2-3 XL reebok 9k shells
2 not sure what size ECHL 520s
and then TONS of reebok 520s!
3-4 reebok 7000 L pants
2 XL reebok 7000 pants
GLOVES
3-4 CCM CL 14' gloves in good condition
2-3 11ks
couple of the 9000s i think there called
good amount of some old reebok gloves like 10ks and what not
HELMETS
TONS of the old CCM Tac helmets black and white
TONS of CCM V08 helmets black and white most have stickers
TONS of 8k helmets black and white most dont have stickers but some do have numbers on them just not the logos.
SKATES
Bauer X60 7 1/4 skate. Boot in about new condition but only about half left of the steel.
SOCKS
TONS and TONS of socks away and home.
STICKS
LOTS of RH and LH sticks
DALLAS STARS
GLOVES
Brad Richards Z Airs
1-2 Souray Warrior franchise
1-2 easton 800s i think or se6 Sourays
1-2 Jaimie Benn X60s
1 Trevor Dailey total ones
HELMETS
Mike Ribiero with stickers 4500 helmet with special visor (visor is pending sale)
PANTS
1 Tackla Large
1 Tackla XL
1 Hustlers XL
2-3 Eastons not sure what models
And i think some reebok 520s
STICKS
already posted above
HOUSTON AEROS
PANTS
3-4 XL reebok 7000s NEW
STICKS
LOTS and LOTS of CLs and A.i.9s and more!

Thats about all I can think about on the top of my head! So thats not all what we have! We have LOTS more, that's just the stuff that I remember on the top of my head.
I have a couple pics of the Ribiero helmet, CCM CLs rampage, Bauer x60 rampage skates, reebok XL 7000, Tackla Xl, and Hustlers XL. If you have more questions on stuff I didn't list that you might want or questions on conditio on stuff that I have listed, etc just message me or (preferably) txt me at 832-244-8850.
Thanks, Ryan

#48 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Prices on this stuff?
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#49 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

I don't have a price list yet for everyhting but some stuff are all ready up on ebay and I know like the best condition CLs are 175 and the X60 skates are 325 and thats about it.
Sorry for not being so organized but I'm trying to juggle school, hockey, homework, and this job so It's pretty tim consuming so hope you understand and I will work on getting those prices for you guys!

#50 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:05 PM

So u r puttin everything on eBay only? Just tryin to see if ur sellin like sports2k prices or we have to buy from ebay

#51 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

eBay link? For the curious

#52 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

So u r puttin everything on eBay only? Just tryin to see if ur sellin like sports2k prices or we have to buy from ebay

Hey Philly well like Caps said you can google stickfixtexas and you can see what stuff he has on ebay currently. But for pricing I'm not sure if he has special prices for 2k members, but I can probally get you a better price if you message me what you are willing to buy and then we can work from there. Again! I don't have all the prices with me, Thom does, so if you want to buy something right away id recomend trying to get a hold of Thom via ebay.
And sorry for not being so well organized but its hard trying to juggle school, hockey, homework, and this job so hopefully you understand!
Any other questions guys?

#53 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Any goalie gear on the horizon?

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#54 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Hey man well from what I saw there was a pair or goalie reebok pants from the rampage and he has a P4 60 degree glove from the Stars (currently on eBay) and he also got lehtonens 11k pro authentic stick. I think that's it for goalie gear.

#55 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

Got ya didn't know it was his stuff. I got a few things from him before.

#56 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:36 PM

Alright guys I got some prices on the more "fan favorite" items.
Any 9k girdle is 145+ship
Any 9k shell 45+ship
Any good condition CLs 175+ship
Richard Z-air gloves 200+ship
3 Morrow gloves 150+ship

ALSO Thom said he got 3 RH rbzs!
1 broken (currently being fixed) RH kreps curve 80 flex
2 used RBZ drury curve RH 80 flex
AND he mentioned about getting some OKC Barons (Oilers AHL team, oilers colors) gear this weekend! More details to come.

#57 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Any black 9k shells in large?

#58 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:21 AM

Alright guys I got some prices on the more "fan favorite" items.
Any 9k girdle is 145+ship
Any 9k shell 45+ship
Any good condition CLs 175+ship
Richard Z-air gloves 200+ship
3 Morrow gloves 150+ship

ALSO Thom said he got 3 RH rbzs!
1 broken (currently being fixed) RH kreps curve 80 flex
2 used RBZ drury curve RH 80 flex
AND he mentioned about getting some OKC Barons (Oilers AHL team, oilers colors) gear this weekend! More details to come.

I would be interested in a Oilers-colored shell, ( smaller the better ) would it be current colors or the darker blue ones ?

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#59 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Defintely interested in a couple if he can snag LH RBZs!

#60 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

Boats we have about 3 or 4 large shells!

Cy it will be these jerseys.
Posted Image

Guitar he is trying to get more RBZs and 20ks etc! Should have some hopefully by the end of this month! RBZs for your King gloves? :naughty: LOL jk!