Photo

Authentic Hockey Jerseys

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

Pittsburgh Penguins Authentic Edge 1.0 Chris Kunitz Size 56 Jersey, Glacier twill customization. $125 shipped
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 gtaco94

gtaco94

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Dude, Nice Giroux jersey man!

#3 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:05 AM

Dude, Nice Giroux jersey man!

Thank you sir, im actually way more into jerseys than gear. I have a G 2012 Winter Classic authentic too. All in all i have 60 jerseys and it's time for some to go unfortunately.

#4 gtaco94

gtaco94

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

I'm a big fan of jerseys as well. I wish it was a little smaller, otherwise, I would've been all over it. Been looking for a Giroux jersey (esp the 2012 WC one). Don't want some cheap knock off you know?

Either way, good luck with the sale

#5 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

Would love a blank WC u have but I can't see myself spendin so much or a jersey. Damn I suck.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#6 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

Would love a blank WC u have but I can't see myself spendin so much or a jersey. Damn I suck.

Lol its all good, i actually decided to go with Schenn #10 on it. His first NHL goal, no way i was passing that up. I cant wait to get it back.

#7 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 23 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

That G jersey is so slick....

#8 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

That G jersey is so slick....

Thanks man, if i didnt need the money i wouldnt sell..its just such a sharp looking jersey.

#9 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:02 AM

Bump

#10 Bush League

Bush League
  • LocationWasaga Beach

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

I don't know anything about authentic jerseys but it's def the way to go if your going to buy one. They look pretty effin wicked. What's the Giroux worth MSRP ?

#11 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

I don't know anything about authentic jerseys but it's def the way to go if your going to buy one. They look pretty effin wicked. What's the Giroux worth MSRP ?

The Giroux brand new with that customization from PE and the patch would be close to $400, these things are insanley priced. But..Reebok switched production from Canada to Indonesia and the quality is far inferior, making these 1.0's much more coveted and rare. The Ducks are 2.0 models, those are identical to what Niedermayer and Getzlaf would wear on the ice.

#12 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Someone buy a jersey!

#13 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

If that isles jersey fit me i'd be all over it brah, i hope they sell soon, those are really nice lookin jerseys

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#14 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:41 PM

If that isles jersey fit me i'd be all over it brah, i hope they sell soon, those are really nice lookin jerseys

Thanks man...too big or too small? I found out i dont have a good size in the older ones, 48 is good but the sleeves are way too long and 52 is too baggy for my liking.

#15 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

too smallish, size 52 in the 90s jerseys before the 2000s was small with gear on, but it does fit fine without it, i have a size 52 flyers nike jersey i just traded but with gear it was a bit snug

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#16 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Ducks and Isles jerseys gone. Got an Islanders rare 3rd gamer available now as well as a Penguns 1.0 Kunitz.

#17 TheWetBandits

TheWetBandits
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

I'll let the Kunitz go for $125 shipped within the US. This is exactly the model jersey worn on the ice in the beginning of 2007-2008 before almost all 32 teams switched to the edge 2.0 model. The retail price is $350 and these are no longer sold in stores.