Photo

easton pro stock stick barcode

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:31 AM

hi guys just wondering if anybody knows where i can find a barcode for any easton pro stock stick but with a toe curve. easton is willing to make me a custom stick with a toe curve like hossa only if i give them a barcode from a pro stock stick that has that curve ohterwise they wont do it. thanx guys

#2 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:52 PM

What's the minimum order on that? PSHG has S19s you can custom order in Kreps curve (Ovi). Min. of 6.

#3 Tipp

Tipp
  • LocationDALLAS

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

Kreps isn't the same as Ovi pattern.

#4 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:00 PM

Then PSHG lied.

#5 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

What store are you ordering through or is it direct through easton?

#6 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

Do you need the actual barcode? Or just the numbers? I have a buddy with a few James Neal sticks its a big curve primarily at the toe

#7 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

I have a kreps and its almost like ovi pro with less open loft its almost the same next to each other.

#8 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:27 PM

Got all the codes for this pattern. http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=i20ier&s=7

#9 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

yea ordering from pshg minimum 6 sticks and they send me pics of the kreps curve wich was supposed to be ovi-like curve but turned out it was more like a sakic curve cause apparently ovi switched pattern for what the pshg dude said. watchgreat and Numan can i get the details? thanx

#10 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:49 PM

also any pics of the james neal curve couldnt find any online except on youtube when i pause videos of him but its not that clear

#11 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 25 October 2011 - 01:32 AM

Yeah buddy! Sent you the pm maybe you'll like it

#12 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:23 AM

Hey fellas, just wanted to clarify something regarding the Easton Kreps curve. It's Easton's version. Its not the same as the one OVI uses currently. At some point during OVI's career in the NHL, Easton grabbed a stick and replicated. Not sure when, but it was cloned. Evidently Ovi has enlarged, and opened his curve since then. We have tried to always maintain that this Kreps curve is Eastons "version" of the "Ovi" Hope that provides a little more insight.
PSHG-Stock is not an option

#13 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 10 November 2011 - 10:26 PM

I have Spezza's. In love with the curve. Bought four from PSHG last spring and don't think I will ever use a different curve...

Low lie (4 ish), lots of rocker, deep toe, not as open as a Crazy Ovi/Kremlin. This is Spezz's "legal" toe version (although I am fairly certain the pattern is too deep to be legal).

If you want the codes, let me know...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

~Sam~

#14 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:56 AM

Got all the codes for this pattern. http://tinypic.com/v...?pic=i20ier&s=7

That curve is awesome any knowledge of that pattern in any kind of stick in left?
Liddy:-)

#15 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

also any pics of the james neal curve couldnt find any online except on youtube when i pause videos of him but its not that clear

Kijiji.ca in Ottawa there's a Neal RS with pics

#16 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:44 AM

I can get neal Rs dressed as silver eq50's. The curve is like a retail p88 but then with some loft on it and an extra toe kink

#17 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 04 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

@PSHG What would be cool is if you guys took detailed pics of blades when you got them in aswell as the barcode on easton and codes on other brands. Then whenever a customer wants customs you guys would have most of the barcodes/codes they need.

#18 GinoSnipes

GinoSnipes

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:30 AM

@PSHG What would be cool is if you guys took detailed pics of blades when you got them in aswell as the barcode on easton and codes on other brands. Then whenever a customer wants customs you guys would have most of the barcodes/codes they need.

I agree Take a picture of the curve and the barcode and put them in the curve database with a description

#19 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:19 PM

I agree too, they should haves pic of the code at the top of the stick! To reassure people of what the stick actually is!!!

#20 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

I know this one is a long shot since I've only ever seen one of these, but would anyone happen to have the barcode sticker from a Kris Versteeg Easton stick. The only stick I've ever seen, I actually owned, but I didn't save the sticker. I'm possibly looking at getting some custom RS sticks done, and the Versteeg curve is perfection for me. Though I do have access to Versteeg Warrior's, his sticks are just too whippy for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks