Easton SE6 pro model vs Bauer supreme

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 Jeremy4188

Jeremy4188
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

I am looking to buy Easton SE6 pro model gloves and before I do, I wanted to
Make sure I would like the fit. Right now I am in a Bauer supreme one60 and like them alot. The bauer 4 rolls pro model I tired and don't like the loose fit. I am
Trying to compare what is close to the Easton gloves when I have Bauer ones. Any input please and thank you

#2 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:06 AM

se6 gloves are more snug like the supreme, 4 roll gloves by bauer suck in my eyes, but the se6 arent roomy and lame like the 4 rolls, they're snug and awesome

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#3 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 11 September 2012 - 05:18 AM

SE6s are the greatest gloves ever made, they should be the supreme franchise of the glove world. So freaking light it's crazy! I love my Carolina pair.
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#4 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 11 September 2012 - 07:38 AM

dont hate on bauer 4rolls people :penallty:

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#5 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

Au contraire boys, I find the se6 to be a tad loose fitting while the synergy 800 glove tight and snug....I still prefer my pro eastons over any 4 rolls, so light, silver shield doesn't allow smell and they dry fast.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#6 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:57 AM

dont hate on bauer 4rolls people :penallty:

:up:

#7 waffle

waffle
  • LocationOrange County, California, USA

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

I agree with Savants.. the SE6 is the greatest. Stupid light.. I have a pair of Carolina SE6's as well.. they are so beautiful, when I look at them it brings tears to my eyes.. multiple tears, both eyes.

You're gonna carry that weight...

#8 waffle

waffle
  • LocationOrange County, California, USA

Posted 11 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

se6 gloves are more snug like the supreme, 4 roll gloves by bauer suck in my eyes, but the se6 arent roomy and lame like the 4 rolls, they're snug and awesome

I am not a fan of the Bauer 4-rolls either.

You're gonna carry that weight...

#9 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

I cry because SE6

#10 invictus8

invictus8

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

I like my 4 rolls personally...

#11 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:18 PM

4 rolls are so classic! I love them

#12 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

So weird that 4-Rolls are getting love in here, I love them myself but seems everyone else hates them.

According to popular opinion any other glove is garbage if they aren't Franchises or CCM CL.

#13 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:43 PM

i'm all about bauer gloves!

#14 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

I love the fit of 4 rolls

#15 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:15 AM

Au contraire boys, I find the se6 to be a tad loose fitting while the synergy 800 glove tight and snug....I still prefer my pro eastons over any 4 rolls, so light, silver shield doesn't allow smell and they dry fast.

Is that true? I've heard the opposite

Can't speak for 800's as I have yet to try a pair

#16 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

Is that true? I've heard the opposite

Can't speak for 800's as I have yet to try a pair

My 800s fit great. Way better than any 4-roll I've owned besides Eagles, but those arent Bauer 4 roll so they arent allowed to be talked about lol

I agree with everyone about SE6s. I regret ever selling the TBL pair I had. Best glove ever

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#17 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:49 AM

My 800s fit great. Way better than any 4-roll I've owned besides Eagles, but those arent Bauer 4 roll so they arent allowed to be talked about lol

I agree with everyone about SE6s. I regret ever selling the TBL pair I had. Best glove ever

Still didn't answer the question...

What's the "looser" fitting glove SE6 or 800 lol

#18 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

Sorry. I'd have to say the SE6s fit looser. I do like the SE6 cuff a lot more than the cuff on the 800s I own now

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#19 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

Agreed

SE6 is hard to beat...

#20 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 12 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

It was once rumoured that Easton was offered $11,000,000,000 for the rights to these gloves to Mylec, but they turned it down. #SE6Facts