Photo

Iceman8310

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Sold Stephen a blade. Great communication and quick payment! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!

#2 mtstone28

mtstone28
  • LocationMissoula, Montana

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Sold him a pair of gloves, very very understanding, awesome guy!

#3 danglerod26

danglerod26

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Bought a pair of gloves last week from the iceman, couldn't be more pleased with everything. Great communication, fast shipping, reasonable price(hard to find these days) and best of all...when the gloves came I opened the box to a pair of freshly cleaned gloves with no odor....didn't ask for it, but very classy of him. Looking forward to doing business again....

#4 CrazyDanny

CrazyDanny
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Iceman, you are dangerous! But a pleasure to do business with. Smooth dealings all around - sold him a cage a received pmt pretty much instantly!

#5 Nightcast

Nightcast
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Bought a FM580 cage from Iceman. Everything went well. Would deal with again.

#6 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

Bought a pro stock reebok 8k helmet. Arrived in better condition than he even described, except for the right band of the helmet near the clips was completely separated from the shell of the helmet, which he didn't warn me about. However, a smooth transaction, quick shipping, great price.

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#7 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Another smooth transaction! A+ buyer/seller.

#8 Guest_Gymmonster_*

Guest_Gymmonster_*

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:10 PM

Great buyer very easy to work with and great communication.

A+

#9 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Bought 2 practice shirts from him that i got today.  Good all around.  Smooth transaction.  Thanks!

#10 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

Great member! I knew him before s2k. Sold him a zbubble shaft and pro hull blade. Quick payment and a great guy overall to shoot hockey talk with. Enjoy!

#11 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

Bought a visor from iceman.  Received it today 48 hours after paying.  Visor was in better condition than I anticipated.  Super friendly and stays in contact throughout the process.

A+!

#12 HolyRollie

HolyRollie
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

Grabbed a pair of edge socks from Iceman. Nice guy, good deal, and easy meet up in Boston. Solid S2K member.

My Feedback | Boston | ATEP