Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#21 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

i'm pretty easy going when i'm driving so long as the tunes are playing and a plenty. So to be nice i let this woman into my lane by slowing down since i saw two miles ahead the road was turning into a one laner making traffic go to nothing.

I figured i had time since i left 15 minutes earlier than i did yesterday to work so i wasnt late.

Apparently this retard woman was in a giving mood, because she would slam her brakes, to let multiple cars get in front of her, at one point waving to a guy hauling two , not one, but two trailers, which is very illegal in az, but he did it anyway, which slowed down traffic waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more, so instead of being on time or five minutes early or more since i left home so early, this dumbass made us all late by 17 minutes. I've made a rule now, "F00k you if you're on the road with me", and if you were trying to take a spot and i speed up "f00k em shoulda been there before me"

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#22 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

What grinds my gears is people that don't know the difference between you're and your. They're, there, and their. And then and than. How is it possible for someone to even get into high school without learning these simple things?

#23 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

That's a simple rant but I'm right there with you.

#24 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

Posted Image

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#25 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

Oh and another one: " I SEEN this guy the other day wearing...."

#26 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Steedorf is 2k's forum cop

Posted Image

Just bugging you man, gets on my nerves as well

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#27 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

What grinds my gears is people that don't know the difference between you're and your. They're, there, and their. And then and than. How is it possible for someone to even get into high school without learning these simple things?

Oh boy.. Does this ever grind my gears.

#28 Brian

Brian

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

Ups and dimensional weight

#29 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

What about the failure to properly use "Our" and instead use "are" or "ur"
The other day on another forum I found a dummy who wanted to say "ours" and said "ur's"

I WAS VERY ANGRY!!!

Lies, but it was very annoying to read.

#30 phillyflyers215

phillyflyers215
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

Oh boy.. Does this ever grind my gears.

Posted Image

#31 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

When u text someone and it shows they read it and never text back!!! And it's costs .25$ to send a Fuckjn text to Canada!!!! Shit pisses me off so bad.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#32 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

you do realize most providers give you global and or international texting for an additional 4 dollars to your plan right?

#33 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

AT&T told me cheapest is 10$ for 50 texts.

I just use my iPad but when ppl dont have a iPhone or I'm on the road I have to use my phone
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#34 ctclippers41

ctclippers41

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

I've made a rule now, "F00k you if you're on the road with me", and if you were trying to take a spot and i speed up "f00k em shoulda been there before me"

This sir is what we in New England call a "masshole". Goodluck if you ever get let into a lane by someone on a merge in Massachusetts.

#35 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Steedorf is 2k's forum cop

Posted Image

Just bugging you man, gets on my nerves as well

I will gladly take this title. Be prepared folks. I will be annoying very soon.

#36 mtstone28

mtstone28
  • LocationMissoula, Montana

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:34 AM

When all your friends go to South Dakota for the week without you because you have to work and you end up spending most the Thanksgiving break waiting for their bitch-asses to get back at an ex's house (too expensive to drive/fly anywhere else...last resort). And to top it all off her and her bestfriend are now the main girls for my old junior team..

#37 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

da one ting dat relly maks me mad is gramer nazis

#38 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

This is my exact thought process also. The way I describe it is that in 13 years of school you had a little red circle or line for every mistaken there/their/they're and every bad your/you're and every wrong our/are. How can you not catch on after all that time!??!

#39 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

An hour and a half deep into a 'simple' IKEA return...this sucks!

#40 BigCy76

BigCy76

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:33 AM

When someone asks you about a "gear" you're selling and when you reply with more pics and info, they don't even bother to say "I'll pass" or "no thanks" and just leave you hanging...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback