Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#41 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:38 AM

AT&T told me cheapest is 10$ for 50 texts.
I just use my iPad but when ppl dont have a iPhone or I'm on the road I have to use my phone

Someone lied to you, when i had tmobile it was 4.50 for unlimited international texts so long as it wasnt media/picture texts and i would text friends in Russia, Australia, Korea, mexico and England.

Now with Sprint its 7.50 for the same.

This sir is what we in New England call a "masshole". Goodluck if you ever get let into a lane by someone on a merge in Massachusetts.

I thought Masshole was used for other shit, that cracks me up

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#42 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:12 AM

Went to play hockey last night, missing an elbow. Must have fallen out of my bag last time. Have to buy a new pair of RBK 8K pros.......sucks.

#43 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

That REALLY sucks !!! I ALWAYS look back at least twice everytime I leave the locker room... hope they weren't size 4...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#44 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

I'm a big fella, so they weren't 4s. Maybe I'll get lucky and see one for sale on eBay...

#45 BigCy76

BigCy76

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

I sold a size 5 to a guy once for 70$ before the whole craze began...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#46 ctclippers41

ctclippers41

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Ihought Masshole was used for other shit, that cracks me up

Yeah it mostly speaks on their driving. I've succumbed to the art of the "mass-out" when it comes to taking a left hand turn during rush hour and just pulling into the road until someone has to let you go Hahah

#47 HolyRollie

HolyRollie
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

I've succumbed to the art of the "mass-out" when it comes to taking a left hand turn during rush hour and just pulling into the road until someone has to let you go Hahah

My favorite is when people do that on Soldiers Field Road in Boston...which is two lanes on each side.

My Feedback | Boston | ATEP

#48 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

When someone asks you about a "gear" you're selling and when you reply with more pics and info, they don't even bother to say "I'll pass" or "no thanks" and just leave you hanging...

^^ this. Especially frustrating when you see their last active log in. That they've been online all day and can't take the 10 seconds to reply to a PM conversation that THEY started.

#49 ctclippers41

ctclippers41

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

My favorite is when people do that on Soldiers Field Road in Boston...which is two lanes on each side.

That and parking is why the farthest I drive into Boston is newton and take the green line in. Prevents me from having a brain aneurysm.

#50 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

When you're playing Juvenile house league hockey and the captain of the other team is the biggest douche who also happens to be way better than anyone else on the ice. Going around slashing kids, showboating cellies in blow out games, fighting the smallest kid on our team and then calling him a bitch for leaving the fight after ripping his helmet off and punching him with his gloves on.

*sigh*

For Sale:

#51 peckmic2

peckmic2
  • LocationHill Valley, CA

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:51 AM

woke up today, got outta bed, put my pants on... stepped in cat shit.... I HATE CATS!!!

#52 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:57 AM

woke up today, got outta bed, put my pants on... stepped in cat shit.... I HATE CATS!!!

I'm sorry man, but that made me laugh! At least your day can only get better, right?

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#53 peckmic2

peckmic2
  • LocationHill Valley, CA

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

I'm sorry man, but that made me laugh! At least your day can only get better, right?

hahaha we can only hope! did i mention it was barefoot?

#54 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

You mean his day can't get any crappier ?

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#55 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

cats don't come near me anymore for a deathly reason, i'm very allergic, last one that came into my house and attacked my dog ended up dying after biting me and crushing my dogs throat. If i found cat crap in my house, all hell will break lose because my new neighbors cats seem to be trying to find a home inside mine. It doesn't fly.

#56 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

You mean his day can't get any crappier ?

are we talking dog crap or worse?

#57 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

When you're playing Juvenile house league hockey and the captain of the other team is the biggest douche who also happens to be way better than anyone else on the ice. Going around slashing kids, showboating cellies in blow out games, fighting the smallest kid on our team and then calling him a bitch for leaving the fight after ripping his helmet off and punching him with his gloves on.

*sigh*

that sounds like the perfect guy to get mcsorley'd

#58 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

that sounds like the perfect guy to get mcsorley'd

The worst part is how he was named captain of his team. He was not captain the previous three times we played them, but he was still just so unsportsmanlike. Our coached complained to their coach about him, along with a few others, after the third game. Then the fourth game comes along and he's the captain. Brutal.

I should note that there is no body checking in house leagues across BC.

For Sale:

#59 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:48 PM

i firmly believe the other coach did it thanks your coach complaining about him, for an adult he seems to have encouraged the horrible showmanship and bad attitude and just wants to rub it in the face of your team to bother you guys more. That was purposeful to get in your heads. i guess its a good tactic, i dont see it as one, i see it as shit integrity from shit teams.

#60 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

1.The fact that everytime I turn on tv Justin Bieber is either shown or talked about. I am not a singer, I sing in shower or fooling around. This kid good? NOT THAT GOOD! Makes me sick, I don't hate him because of who he is. I hate seeing his face everywhere. Media drives me. The hockey world is the only escape.

2. 2nd thing pissing me off today is my hip. I bruised it really bad last game. I didn't pack my new sherwood pro stock pants and went with my older nike/bauers and man did I feel it. Took cross check to the hip. Padding must of shifted because I am black/blue on my left side.

3. Snow love/hate for me. Looks nice and good time of year when it appears. All good reasons to love it until the next morning when you have to shovel. FML.

4. Ppl who do not reply back in a day on ebay. Really gets under my skin trying to get a deal done.

Funny thing is I am in a good mood today. I am a layed back kind of person. My gf loves that side of me seeing how I see the brighter side of everything. I just wanted to complain on this topic seeing that is what it's for. Just some stuff I noticed today so far haha.

Have a good day! Remember when your in a bad mood it is prob only hours or days until the next puck drop for alot of us in here. :headbang: