Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#1801 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 16 September 2016 - 08:49 AM

I think someone said it here but couldn't find the post, it amazes me when people kick the tires on gloves and if they can't get them for $80 that they don't even respond to say they are no longer interested. Would just be a nice if there was a bit more curtosey these days.

#1802 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 19 September 2016 - 11:55 AM

10,000 stick threads instead of one general topic on the forum...

#1803 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 03 October 2016 - 03:53 PM

10,000 stick threads instead of one general topic on the forum...

There's atleast 60+ threads hey... 

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#1804 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:08 PM

There's atleast 60+ threads hey...

I don't get it

#1805 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 30 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

when you respond to a Best Offer on Ebay telling the buyer this is the absolute lowest you will go and they reply with another ridiculous lowball offer. :mad2:

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1806 MyWifeWillKillMe

MyWifeWillKillMe
  • LocationAdams, NY

Posted 30 November 2016 - 09:03 PM

I think someone said it here but couldn't find the post, it amazes me when people kick the tires on gloves and if they can't get them for $80 that they don't even respond to say they are no longer interested. Would just be a nice if there was a bit more curtosey these days.

This.  Also, when you accept a buyer's offer and they fall off the face of the earth when it's time to pay, despite reading their messages on here multiple times.

#1807 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:39 PM

My 630pm LA->Seattle flight last night got canceled due to the snow in the north west, the replacement today at 3pm got canceled also. Had to hassle Alaska for a better accommodation than the midnight red eye. Finally boarding American

IG: Fooj Media

#1808 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 10 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

I have hit the point where, even if I want to sell something to an S2K member, I probably won't because people flipping what I give them good deals on is getting out of control. Oh, you couldn't afford to pay my original asking price, you say? (Because the "market value" isn't there...) But, I see you are trying to sell it for triple my original asking price.

Welcome to my "No Fly" list.

#1809 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:32 AM

#1810 crabby

crabby
  • LocationAustria

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:05 PM

Beer league game tonight, snapped the blade of my new MX3 at warm-ups, recognized I cracked my new steel of my skates too... But scored nonetheless...

LF
CCM TACKS 80 flex LH Kreps
Purple or green gloves
purple practice jersey

#1811 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:19 PM

when some tool on Ebay offers you $35 for your like-new Pens retro Warrior pants. seriously?

#1812 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

when some tool on Ebay offers you $35 for your like-new Pens retro Warrior pants. seriously?

No worse than 95.85% of the offers I get in the Buy/Sell section here.

#1813 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 31 December 2016 - 06:16 PM

No worse than 95.85% of the offers I get in the Buy/Sell section here.

that was pretty much why I stopped selling here. I get some slightly ridiculous offers on Ebay but this is by far the worst.

#1814 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 09 January 2017 - 07:39 PM

that was pretty much why I stopped selling here. I get some slightly ridiculous offers on Ebay but this is by far the worst.

Just had some tool on Instagram message me about my Penguins' Hagelin CCM gloves, offered me $25 for them. "They aren't game used, show no game wear, he never even touched them. The only reason I want them is because he is one of my favorite players."

Honestly, I would have choked the guy out if he were standing in front of me. He could not see a difference between people that buy pro-stock gear to use, and people that buy it to put in a memorabilia collection. If being able to smell Hags' sweaty hands makes the gloves worth more to you, more power to you, but that isn't my problem, and does not mean my gloves should be given away. 

#1815 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:38 PM

Tired of chasing people to leave feedback on here.

#1816 BigDaws

BigDaws
  • LocationBelleville, ON

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

Tired of chasing people to leave feedback on here.

+1 I'm sure I'm at twice the number my feedback says by now lol

Tickle the twine

#1817 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:03 PM

+1 I'm sure I'm at twice the number my feedback says by now lol

so true

#1818 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 02 February 2017 - 10:05 PM

its pretty easy to tell whether a person does a good job of leaving feedback for others.... they're the ones who have more "Feedback left for others" entries than "feedback received".

Louie, you need to do what I've resorted to doing, don't leave feedback until it's left for you. You are very uneven in getting feedback.

Big Daws, very clearly you've left more feedback than has been left for you. You've left 31 and only gotten 23.

Max, it seems like you've actually gotten more feedback than you've left.....

#1819 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 03 February 2017 - 11:51 AM

I just forget most of the time. I'm one of those folks that if I don't do it right away it just gets forgotten. I'm trying to get better about it. it helps when I get a notification that someone's left feedback for me.

#1820 nhlfan79

nhlfan79
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

After a transaction, I'll always tell the other person that I'm leaving good feedback for them.  I've had many good transactions here where I've gotten no feedback but left it for others.  I don't sweat it much, however.