Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#1861 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 01 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

S2K Members that are the first to ask "Can someone help me out?!?!" when there is something they want at a team sale in another member's home town But, they cannot be bothered to help when, the same people they are asking for help from, would like the favor reciprocated at a team sale in their area.

Clowns

#1862 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 01 June 2017 - 02:37 PM

Call these members out directly.

#1863 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

S2K Members that are the first to ask "Can someone help me out?!?!" when there is something they want at a team sale in another member's home town But, they cannot be bothered to help when, the same people they are asking for help from, would like the favor reciprocated at a team sale in their area.

Clowns

Yah call em out.

Just to make sure I don't help em if/when they as to get help!

#1864 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

whose goddamn idea was it at mia/warrior to make the franchise/ax1 cuff standard on all of the gloves

it's so bad 

how did they not come up with a better design

#1865 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:12 AM

whose goddamn idea was it at mia/warrior to make the franchise/ax1 cuff standard on all of the gloves

it's so bad 

how did they not come up with a better design

Is that your way of saying want the Bency under cuff ?

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#1866 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:10 AM

Nobody wants that travesty.

#1867 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 June 2017 - 11:15 AM

I don't even know what that is, but I'm guessing it has a yellow tint.

#1868 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:07 PM

the bency undercuff is also known as "the wrist slitter"

#1869 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:58 AM

The bency undercuff makes you want to rip out your eyes...

#1870 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

Seems like its that time of the month for a lot of guys on here. Drink cranberry juice fellas its a natural diuretic, my wife drinks when she has her period. Also take tylenol for headaches, Midol for any cramps.

#1871 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:42 PM

tired of getting slashed on the outside of my lower hand by right handed centers trying to shoot on goal off the faceoff!  :mad2:

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1872 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

sunday drivers, people doing 40 in 60 zones on normal roads, 80 in 100 zones on the highways, old people driving. 

road rage was a little higher than normal today. 

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#1873 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:37 PM

Purchased a CCM resistance off Ebay. seller stated helmet was "brand new" and never worn. Helmet arrived in a Oster toster box, hardware and ear loops missing and signs of wear. Might be the last time buying any hockey equipment off eBay. 

#1874 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

open a dispute. eBay usually sides with the buyer. the worst that could happen is they turn you down and you're no worse off than before.

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#1875 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

open a dispute. eBay usually sides with the buyer. the worst that could happen is they turn you down and you're no worse off than before.

Once i get a minute from work i will for sure. thanks for the advise. 

#1876 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

Be sure to take pictures of the wear /missing pieces when you notify the seller the item wasn't as described. They will have a few days to respond. If they do not Ebay escalates it and you send the item back for a refund. 

#1877 Moose

Moose

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

Having your flight delayed and missing last call

#1878 Jcantrell16

Jcantrell16
  • LocationNevada

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:18 PM

Can Jumbo Joe Thornton upgrade to tacks or super tacks??? been in the vector U pros for ages.

#1879 Xtra

Xtra
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

Bought a heritage Winnipeg Jets gear bag... Most likely one of a kind. Sent via Canada post to USPS... USPS updates their tracking info to say "delivered. Left item on door step" on Tuesday afternoon. 

Nothing was ever left on my door step and cameras prove this. Safe to say that this expensive fucking purchase is lost in the wind now - In short, I'm preparing USPS to tell me to eat sh*t.  :mad2:  :mad2:

#1880 weskuz

weskuz
  • LocationPA

Posted 13 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

Bought a heritage Winnipeg Jets gear bag... Most likely one of a kind. Sent via Canada post to USPS... USPS updates their tracking info to say "delivered. Left item on door step" on Tuesday afternoon.

Nothing was ever left on my door step and cameras prove this. Safe to say that this expensive fucking purchase is lost in the wind now - In short, I'm preparing USPS to tell me to eat sh*t. :mad2: :mad2:

I have had this happen before then the item showed up a week later. Assuming it had been delivered to the wrong address or left in the truck. Hoping the best for you!
-Looking for Warrior Goligoski gloves
-Looking for Florida Everblades gear