Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1962 replies to this topic

#1961 bretwilhite

bretwilhite
  • LocationPHL

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:30 PM

Also, I know this one has been said a million times, but please buyers: JUST READ! I don't understand how some can forego an entire description with sizes, conditions, and other notes and blindly ask questions or make an offer without reading a single word. Then, guess whose fault it is when something turns out to be too small/too big/doesn't fit their model of equipment?

THIS

#1962 GoldenStateSharpening

GoldenStateSharpening

Posted 04 July 2020 - 03:41 PM

When you post a "wanted" thread and someone offers you something completely different than what you are looking for. I appreciate the help, but can you please just pay attention to what I'm looking for? Example: I'm looking for a size large Capitals red third girdle shell, then someone offers me a pair of regular navy Caps medium pants. 

"What's your best price?" is NOT an offer - Gr8erade

PucksForAll is a SCAMMER

#1963 GoldenStateSharpening

GoldenStateSharpening

Posted 19 July 2020 - 04:11 PM

1. Why the fuck am I getting hammered by my customers because the package is lost/super late? I don't work for the USPS! I ship in one (sometimes same) business day and we're in the middle of a pandemic, shipping is SUPER SLOW right now!

2. Multiple people have been using the "I just got laid off from work due to Coronavirus, can I get X% off?" line to try to get huge discounts. If you ACTUALLY got laid off due to COVID, you wouldn't be buying hockey equipment! The shamelessness of some people. 

"What's your best price?" is NOT an offer - Gr8erade

PucksForAll is a SCAMMER