Liddy019

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Lol
Liddy:-)

#42 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

This thread has gotten so out of topic..

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#43 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

Lol Bakes aint kidding..... there are many things he does but when it comes to gear, he dont play around

#44 JXB

JXB
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

it happened into the back of my rented cube van...

"Well, shit." - Everyone within two hours of Ottawa

"HOORAY!" - Everyone else

#45 GiancarloSFL

GiancarloSFL
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

So the sale is over?

#46 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:19 PM

So the sale is over?

not over but I dont think its gonna happen

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#47 GiancarloSFL

GiancarloSFL
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

Damn :( If you by any chance come across a pair of bauer apx senators please let me know

#48 dangles

dangles
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

I overheard somewhere that they were selling some pro stock stuff in the sens store? I'm not 100% sure though

Always interested in anything that has to do with Kane or the Sens!

#49 GiancarloSFL

GiancarloSFL
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 July 2013 - 10:32 PM

I'll have my buddy check it out. Thanks bro

#50 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

If anyone has information on the sale please just message me all the info. I have many things people asked me to buy and I'm trying not to let them down. 

LTB:

• Detroit Red Wings Speedwick L
  • Black Warrior Franchises 14"
  • Martin Erat Stick

#51 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:23 PM

There has been no date announced though.

#52 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

This has been asked like 97 fucking times now. I see why these aren't allowed on MSH now, it's getting ridiculous. Find the info out yourself.

#53 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

#54 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

This has been asked like 97 fucking times now. I see why these aren't allowed on MSH now, it's getting ridiculous. Find the info out yourself.

Come on now, how else are people supposed to DEMAND that someone picks $600 worth of stuff up for them as well as front the costs?

#55 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:56 PM

When it's the same damn kid asking about the same damn sale 6 times....

#56 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

When it's the same damn kid asking about the same damn sale 6 times....

You say to figure it out myself well guess what? It's not going well for me considering I've spent countless hours trying to get a hold of someone who works for the Sens and after probably a 2 months wait all I get a hold of is the team doctor and all I get is a "Sorry I don't pay attention to the sale."

I don't understand why you can't simply ignore my posts about this? This is always my last resort for finding the date. I keep asking the question to keep this topic hot in case someone does have the date. Also considering I've only asked it 3 times, I don't seem to understand your anger.

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick

#57 bakerboy

bakerboy

Posted 09 July 2013 - 11:56 PM

let me try and break this down for the children...

nhl teams(along with most pro teams) could care less that you want a pair of brand new warrior luxe/franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team...

teams are in the business of trying to win hockey games not sell used gear... team sales are advertised on team websites or gear is sold in bulk to crazy idiots like me!  

chances are you will not get a return phone call or email regarding equipment sales unless a new eager employee from the front office was unlucky enough to read your hopeless email

xo

#58 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:36 AM

let me try and break this down for the children...

nhl teams(along with most pro teams) could care less that you want a pair of brand new warrior luxe/franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team...

teams are in the business of trying to win hockey games not sell used gear... team sales are advertised on team websites or gear is sold in bulk to crazy idiots like me!

chances are you will not get a return phone call or email regarding equipment sales unless a new eager employee from the front office was unlucky enough to read your hopeless email

xo

But hey! It's always worth a shot!

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick

#59 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 10 July 2013 - 02:53 AM

You should not go bug the shit out of teams either there doing there job not telling kids when equipment sales are. I'm sure they will announce it on Facebook or there site not always on 2k.

#60 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

You should not go bug the shit out of teams either there doing there job not telling kids when equipment sales are. I'm sure they will announce it on Facebook or there site not always on 2k.

I get what you're saying. All I did was send one email to someone who has connections with a few of the employees. I wasn't bugging them one bit.

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick