Photo

bdessure

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Sold a couple of pairs of gloves to Bernard and had a good chat about pro stock equipment. Recommend to all :)

#2 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Sold him a pair of gloves. Great buyer. Very communicative. Absolutely recommend him.

#3 bdessure

bdessure
  • LocationMontreal (Quebec) Canada

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:07 PM

Rob(FCB51) is a real gentleman. I had fun meeting him face to face and chatting about our hockey passion. Thanks again, I love the gloves. I also recommend to all... :-) Bernard

#4 bdessure

bdessure

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

I have purchased through Paypal email from David(Outcastfalcon), Warrior Franchise Custom gloves Flyers Style. Smooth transaction. Very good communication. Gloves are really nice, like new. I recommend Outcastfalcon to all. Great seller. Thanks David... :-)

#5 bdessure

bdessure

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

I bought a pair of Warrior Franchise Frolik Chicago Black Hawks from Bency(BigCy76). We have met in person since we are both in Montreal. He is a great guy and I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Bency, great gloves, like new. I was looking for a pair like these for a long time. Great!

#6 bdessure

bdessure

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

I bought a pair of Warrior Franchise Blunden 3RD Columbus Blue Jacket from Tim(NYIslanders21). We had a good communication and the transaction went smoothly with PayPal Email. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Tim. Another addition to my collection, great gloves, like new. Thanks again.

#7 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

Great member to the forum... Easy transaction and good guy to talk to... Enjoy the gloves bud

#8 humuhumuhumu

humuhumuhumu
  • LocationOiler fan living in Calgary

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Bernard is great! Smooth transaction, excellent communicator, would highly recommend him!

#9 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:10 AM

Really easy to deal wit.very fast payment.... I was slow on gettin trackin for him and he didn't mind. Thanks again bud. Hope u enjoy the socks
A+++
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#10 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

i made a couple of deal with bernard , we met in person , he is a great guy , and i recommend him to everyone , honest guy , im glad he will enjoy some gloves that i will never enjoy , its always great to talk about pro stock gear with him , A+ member