#1 Foley215

Foley215
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

New York Rangers Winter Classic Jersey For Sale
Marian Gaborik
Size 56
New With Tags
The Jersey Seen Here Is Not A True Authentic.
Looking For $85 Shipped, But Anyone Can Shoot Me An Offer If Interested

Attached Files

#2 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:25 PM

So you are selling a fake Jersey for 85$??

Let me laugh

#3 Foley215

Foley215

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

beats $300 from the store.

#4 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

LOL

You probably paid 40$ Shipped

#5 Foley215

Foley215

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

lol if u aint interested i dont know why ur bothering wasting ur time trying to argue with me... haha it dont gotta sell idc im just trying to get rid of it

#6 phillyflyers215

phillyflyers215
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:12 PM

Yeah and thats coming from a new guy too. If you don't want it don't bother him GLWS mike.

#7 MikeO

MikeO
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

I think the guy has a point. I'd be fine with the seller stating out right that it's fake, because to someone with a less than stellar eye may see 'size 56' with a fight strap and Reebok tags and think it's authentic and a steal at $85. But the OP doesn't state that anywhere.

I'll refrain from listing all the reasons in the pics that make it obvious, luckily for most of us on this forum, we can spot them pretty easily.

Regardless, some people won't care if it is fake or not, so good luck with the sale :-)

#8 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

Do you mean fake or do you mean retail. I don't see anything wrong with the listing, the seller never claimed it to be pro-stock and even says there's a reebok tag on it. It's a retail jersey. If you don't want the jersey, then just move along.

#9 cott1

cott1

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

he means fake.
this jersey doesn't even come close to a "retail" jersey (premiere or authentic) let alone a "pro stock" jersey which I dunno about you but I never even saw available anywhere other then the practice jerseys.
...and the jersey is a fake "authentic" jersey.
Again, because the real ones are impossible to find some people might not care - but you should be honest about the item you are selling in your post....but maybe the OP didn't even know it was fake?
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#10 Foley215

Foley215

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

i know it is a knock off, only thing that is off is it would have a green lining inside the collar if it was a pure authetic, it does have a fight strap and it is new with reebok tags theres a reason im selling it for $85 and not $300.

#11 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

I really meant Fake.

Maybe at first glance the jersey looks real, but it's not a pro stock or not even a retail one.

ECseller sell fake jerseys like this one:

Posted Image

It comes with fight Strap, tags, etc. but it's a fake jersey. Quality is mediocre compared to real one

You can buy this one for 36 USD.

Trust me, I can differentiate a real one from a fake.

#12 Foley215

Foley215

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

Never said it was real lol if it was wouldnt be sellin it for $85 and i could care less what ecseller sells his for thanks *leafs* everyone wears these "fake" jerseys because the authentic ones players wear are nearly impossible to get if u have no interest in the jersey you dont have to write on the this topic have a good day :)

#13 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

i know it is a knock off, only thing that is off is it would have a green lining inside the collar if it was a pure authetic, it does have a fight strap and it is new with reebok tags theres a reason im selling it for $85 and not $300.

Posted Image

There are a ton of difference. Sorry buddy.

My friend has a Rangers winter classic jersey. It's identical to yours, and there are a ton of difference between the fake one and the real one

BTW, I've argued because it is not nice to try to scam people, good luck with the sale

#14 MikeO

MikeO
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

"i know it is a knock off, only thing that is off is it would have a green lining inside the collar if it was a pure authetic, it does have a fight strap and it is new with reebok tags theres a reason im selling it for $85 and not $300"

Even the Reebok tags are fake. It's way more than the liner. Here are a few things for starters: no reinforced stitching along the majority of the seams (if it was authentic it would have reinforced seams throughout the whole jersey, if it was a replica it would have some but not all. Even the replica jerseys have reinforced seams where the shoulders meet the sleeves which yours doesn't), the numbers/lettering look like a sweatshirt and don't come close to tackle-twill lettering used on jerseys, the fight strap doesn't look right (the way it's stitched on the jersey is wrong for one, then it looks slimmer than what a real fight strap should look like), the Rangers crest looks to be embroidered instead of sewn on and isn't backed in white like both the authentic and replica jerseys were. Also, If it was a real Reebok Replica, it wouldn't be size 56, it would be M,L,XL.

This isn't a Reebok jersey, period.

That all being said, I'll give whoever made the jersey credit for at least trying to make it look like the jersey's they actually wore. If you search for this jersey, some of the fakes out there are sooooo bad $85 for this one doesn't sound too bad. https://www.google.c...iw=1440&bih=839

Sorry to harp on this, but this is a forum for people who obsess over authentic hockey equipment. :-) I hope you didn't get ripped off when you originally purchased this...

#15 Foley215

Foley215

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

Thanks mike. I'm not trying to rip anyone off buddy of mine gave me acouple jerseys and I'm just tryna get rid of them, I know its not a true authentic I should have mentioned that to start the topic to avoid any arguements or confrontation about the item, thank you for explaining everything to me tho appreciate it