Photo

Toronto Maple Leafs Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

#41 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

Very used gloves were $150-200 range when I went for the last home game. Used sticks as well ...... Might have been $250

#42 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Very used gloves were $150-200 range when I went for the last home game. Used sticks as well ...... Might have been $250

Hmm, never usually that high. Must be just at the game. Gloves usually are 125 unless they are Kessel or Phaneuf etc.

#43 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hmm, never usually that high. Must be just at the game. Gloves usually are 125 unless they are Kessel or Phaneuf etc.

#44 Akins

Akins

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hey guys really liked what Grizzly did, am willing to do the same for you guys for the leaf sale. Let me know what your looking for and we can work something out!

#45 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

I'm gunna be heading to the leafs sale also :) and am going to stop by real sports tomorrow and see what they have laying around while I'm at the acc.

#46 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Grabovski gloves AND
Warrior shell Small or Medium OR Hustlers S or M ( if both are available, would prefer Hustlers... )

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#47 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Some size 4 elbow in jofa or reebok and 14" shins please. If they have hustlers I'll take a pair if they are the same or lower then the blues sale please. I'll send money before if needed
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#48 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Grabovski gloves AND
Warrior shell Small or Medium OR Hustlers S or M ( if both are available, would prefer Hustlers... )

What he said about the shell or pants would work :) in a XL

#49 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

Sorry to burst your bubbles boys, but I've been to every leafs sale past 3 years, never seen a single shell or a pair of hustlers. Also grabovski gloves never exist because he beats the shit out of them. I have the contact of the guy that runs the sale and could basically tell you everything they have available before the sale.

#50 Hockeyinmyblood

Hockeyinmyblood

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Will probably be going to this... Just depends when it is.. I can pick up a few things for ppl but I will post again when it's closer to the sale..
Canada
MN

#51 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

Sorry to burst your bubbles boys, but I've been to every leafs sale past 3 years, never seen a single shell or a pair of hustlers. Also grabovski gloves never exist because he beats the shit out of them. I have the contact of the guy that runs the sale and could basically tell you everything they have available before the sale.

Would love to have the inventory, then could just pick out what's "needed" LOL...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#52 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Equipment bag and toiletry bag is what I'm after.

#53 Akins

Akins

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

I know what will be at the sale so if pm's are sent I can help you out there.

#54 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

I'll most likely be going as well. But I may be getting a list from friends who dont want to go, so we'll see.

Cant guarantee anyone anything yet until I hear from my buddies at home on what they want.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#55 Tipp

Tipp
  • LocationDALLAS

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Well, in the event there happens to be an XL shell I'd like one! :) preferably the 9k

#56 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

Let me know if anyone can get what I asked please

#57 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:46 AM

Has a date for the sale been released yet?

#58 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

I think a lot of guys are dreaming. Everybody knows how crazy and hectic this sale is .......

#59 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

I personally won't be getting a ton of things for others. The reason for this is I don't find it fair for 200 people to wait in line and the guy at the front grab all 10 pairs of the nicest gloves there. This sale is hectic and crazy. People running in and getting there 6 hours before it starts.

#60 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Its a point of view.I rather see it go to ppl that actualy play with the stuff rather then see it go to greedy bastard on ebay.