Photo

slapshot.... SPORTS2K BE WARNED

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#1 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

This guy is the scum of the earth. He will probably make a new account since he seems like that kind of a sleeze ball.

Tried to do a glove trade with him apparently it was me sending my gloves away for nothing. I have all PM's stating what was happening.

Sure am glad you got my gloves. Say you shipped before me, give me a bunk tracking number. Haven't seen a thing. Than BLOCK me. What a grown up I'm dealing with.

Now you have all been warned do not deal with this guy. MODS you probably know this clowns name and email. Do not let him back in. 

Enjoy the gloves. 

#2 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

That's really shitty, it's a shame things like this happen. Be sure to post in the Feedback thread about him too in case someone else tries to deal with him.

#3 zigs35

zigs35
  • LocationChicago

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:59 AM

pretty posiotive this is totalone he also screwed me outta allstar game gloves and ccm u12;s in a trade literal doucher 

#4 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

It sucks 'cause most people around here are great. Everyone has to do a first trade or a first sale, and that can really bite you. I'm lucky enough to have never had to deal with this kind of thing, but if I did, I'd likely be willing to burn a few hundred dollars to get back what's mine and make an example of the piece of shit. It's all about principles. 

#5 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

tumblr_lgisk6GnaM1qgq4hio1_500.gif

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#6 Huskie94

Huskie94
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

Is this him again? http://www.sports2k....-otters-gloves/

I know it sounds crazy, but I recognize the table from his pictures...

Unless I am crazy, which could very well be the case.

#7 stock07

stock07

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

This guy is the scum of the earth. He will probably make a new account since he seems like that kind of a sleeze ball.

Tried to do a glove trade with him apparently it was me sending my gloves away for nothing. I have all PM's stating what was happening.

Sure am glad you got my gloves. Say you shipped before me, give me a bunk tracking number. Haven't seen a thing. Than BLOCK me. What a grown up I'm dealing with.

Now you have all been warned do not deal with this guy. MODS you probably know this clowns name and email. Do not let him back in. 

Enjoy the gloves. I'm coming to get them.  :D

I feel bad for you man. But at least you know the address you shipped the gloves to, and like you said "Your Coming to Get them"! Let us know if you find out anything.

#8 thedoob4

thedoob4

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

JLP when you get there see if he has my 2 Gragnani pro stock TO's there. heh... he ripped those off of me. Dude is a piece of crap.

#9 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:47 PM

Seems like this kid is going to have a stockpile of peoples stuff. We should organize a sports2k neighbourhood watch!

Time to retrieve all lost goods. 

This kid is a joke. 

#10 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

Whats his actual name?

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#11 wrlittle

wrlittle
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

Tyler Moore, or TJ Moore.

#12 theflash0000

theflash0000

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Enjoy the gloves. 

Sent you a PM.

Check out The Hockey Locker Podcast!

Episode 7 of The Hockey Locker Podcast is now live! We discuss the latest gear news and releases, including the Bauer MX3 stick and we talk about how to deal with a hockey injury from both a mental and physical perspective. Download here! 

http://hockeylockerp....wordpress.com/

Twitter: @Hockey_Locker

hockeylockerpodcast@gmail.com

#13 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:22 PM

Seems like this kid is going to have a stockpile of peoples stuff. We should organize a sports2k neighbourhood watch!

Time to retrieve all lost goods. 

This kid is a joke. 

or this...

Henrik-and-the-Rodney-Kings.gif

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#14 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Tyler Moore, or TJ Moore.

This guy is a TOTAL DOUCHE!!

He's been banned from almost everything gear related on Facebook. Here's his Facebbok, someone should add him and then we'll track him down haha... But seriously. http://www.facebook....e.52438?fref=pb

Seems like he's from North Dakota and works at a hotel? 

Also, those Erie gloves, you should ask for the paypal... That'll tell you if it's him

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#15 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

Just looked through his Facebook... Please tell me those gear pictures aren't someones on here gloves, shells etc

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#16 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

What a fat piece of shit, anybody here live in his neck of the woods ??

#17 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

That's a Country Inn & Suites no doubt about it

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#18 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

That link doesn't seem to work! 

#19 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Hmm I don't know why that link doesn't work for you!

Try this lady (comment on a pic) search Tyler Moore in her friends maybe? http://www.facebook....nn.sutherland.7

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#20 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

He's not in there either. Too bad for me I guess.