Photo

Question for you guys

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

Hey guys,

I bought a pair of gloves from whoeleven more than a month ago and I still haven't receive them yet...

How long do it takes to ship from USA ( I guess) to Montreal?

Some guys told me that it could ben as long as 1 month.. And now it's been like 1 month and a week...

I Pm'd him like 20 times without responds....

What should I do?

Thanks guys

#2 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

What's the member's name ? Did you go through his feedback before dealing with him ? 

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#3 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

It's wooeleven....

Yes I did look at his feedback

#4 Brian

Brian

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

Did you check the tracking number?

#5 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

I had similar problems with him. Took about 4 weeks, and a complete lack of comminication after I paid. I even asked for a refund several times to no avail, only for them to finally show up. I've NEVER had to wait that long, and I buy stuff from Scott in California on almost a monthly basis, and it takes 10 days max. Will never do business with wooeleven again, and I urge anyone else to do the same.

#6 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Did you check the tracking number?

He NEVER Pm'ed me back. So I didn't receive the tracking number...

#7 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

I wasn't given one either.

#8 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

He seems like a legit guy from talking with him, works for the as an EQM for the SF Bulls. Might be just a really busy guy.

#9 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I got my stuff from him!! I don't think u have to worry and customs can hold it for as long as they want!!! Bastards lol...
Liddy:-)

#10 zurk89

zurk89
  • LocationHH

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

a nice dispute on paypal always gets things moving id do that if you paid that way..id also escalate it to a claim. if he doesnt respond to that you will get your money back since there was never any tracking provided and hes been non-respondent.  a job is no excuse

#11 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

I've dealt with Wooeleven a few times. Good guy but he is very busy. And customs can be a pain. I shipped two packages a few months back. One to Sherbrooke, one to Seattle. From Oklahoma. Seattle 4 days. Sherbrooke 3 1/2 weeks

#12 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

Just a little update guys. I haven't receive my gloves yet....

#13 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

And he still hasn't replied

#14 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Jon is a good guy, he has no business or intentions of ripping you off bud... Customs can definitely hold your shit for a lonnnnng time... ask BoatsAndHossa... I sent him a pair and it took a month+ ...ridiculous.

He should give me feedback. He could responds to my PM.. I don't know anything right now... I don't even know when he sent my gloves... He didn't give me a tracking number so I'm not able to follow the shipping 

#15 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

well, for starters, the USPS does not offer tracking for international packages.

they can scan the customs form... but they aren't required to do that... so it may update only once... when it is delivered, etc.

I'm pretty sure the customs form number is used for full tracking now. Looking back at my most recent international package, it's not as detailed as packages in the US but definitely now has step by step tracking.

#16 Brian

Brian

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

When I dealt with him, everything was quick and there were 0 issues.

Not sure why this seems to be the exact opposite. Hope it works out.

Also, hopefully if Jon is reading this, he helps the guy out.

#17 like2pic

like2pic

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

well, for starters, the USPS does not offer tracking for international packages.

they can scan the customs form... but they aren't required to do that... so it may update only once... when it is delivered, etc.

perhaps, but I know that most of the time mine checks in when it clears customs in US and then delivered in Canada or other location.

I think it really depends on the type of shipping you go with. USPS Priority Mail International has dependable tracking. The key is how the customs form is filled out. IMO...

#18 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:04 PM

Everytime that I order something from another country I received a tracking number and I was able to follow my package...

#19 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

Check to see if he's read your PM's. Maybe he's been really busy and hasn't had a chance to read them?

#20 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

Check to see if he's read your PM's. Maybe he's been really busy and hasn't had a chance to read them?

Or he just ignore them...

I can't figure out that he hasn't a single minute in a month + to answer to someone...