Photo

Question for you guys

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 Lunchbox4

Lunchbox4
  • LocationSt. John's, Newfoundland

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

I ordered from Jon before got my package fairly quick considering he sent from California to Newfoundland lol....   

As was mentioned earlier, It can take a long time to get through customs.... but he should have at least wrote you back. 

#22 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

See this is where I find it funny how ppl have deskt with someone and then say do not or do trade / buy/ sell. I had a shit experience with z member that alot of well known members seem to like to deal with. These days everyone is pretty much a risk. And for stuff taking over a month that is bullshit! Philly sent me skates I'm in Newfoundland Canada...5 days at my door ! If its over a month yes it was prob shipped ground, and the person who sold it prob didn't care about it being sent out in time. Communication is key. I think everyone I dealt with I have talked to abit it seen proof from close friends on here that they were honest. BUT u still have been lied to on a deal. Excuse after said n done I was told didn't matter anyways because I'm not important member on here.

#23 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

See this is where I find it funny how ppl have deskt with someone and then say do not or do trade / buy/ sell. I had a shit experience with z member that alot of well known members seem to like to deal with. These days everyone is pretty much a risk. And for stuff taking over a month that is bullshit! Philly sent me skates I'm in Newfoundland Canada...5 days at my door ! If its over a month yes it was prob shipped ground, and the person who sold it prob didn't care about it being sent out in time. Communication is key. I think everyone I dealt with I have talked to abit it seen proof from close friends on here that they were honest. BUT u still have been lied to on a deal. Excuse after said n done I was told didn't matter anyways because I'm not important member on here.

That's kind of fucked up.

#24 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 12 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

Dude, I'm going to tell you something that's going to make it way easier on you. You have an AWESOME key on your keyboard that's called "Enter". 

USE IT. You know how to make paragraphs and type properly, so why not do it, your blobs of posts are horrifying to read at this point

#25 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

USPS doesn't offer tracking for international packages , since when ??

A lot of people say customs can hold up a package but in 10+ years I've never had that issue.
If it ever comes check the date it was actually sent out , probably weeks after you paid,

As stated , busy is no excuse. If you have the time to list , sell , take payment you have the time to ship or at minimum reply to a
Message.

Good luck bud.

#26 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Start a PayPal claim to protect yourself.  To me, if a guy that's so busy can post a for sale ad on here, he can take a minute to reply to a PM from the guy who took his gear off his hands. 

As far as Customs is concerned, the only time I have ever had more than a 2 day delay on a package was mid-Novemeber thru to early January which is about a 7 week window.  Any other time of the year packages clear in 48 hours or less.  And, tracking does work from USPS to Canada Post.

#27 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

This is why I don't like shipping to Canada, unless we know each other enough.

I have shipped to Alaska, Vancouver, Calgary, Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto. I have shipped sticks, gloves, large box toys.

For what it's worth, it's taken 10-14 BUSINESS days (the Business day is key) for the client to receive their product.

USPS no longer does tracking because Canada Post is lazy and never scans. UPS is crazy expensive.

Long story short, customs can be a bitch.
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#28 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Savants , your my boy but your info isn't correct ..... Just received to packages this week via USPS/Canada post
Both had tracking .... That worked as I followed them.

Oddly enough , the sticks you sent me had tracking as well.
Canada post had put a few tracking stickers all over the package.

Talking about lazy ... The stories I have of USPS not delivering my canada post packages to my buyers ... Just leaving them
At the post office for the person but with no notice or anything.

Each company hates on each other. Terrible partnership.

#29 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:26 PM

https://www.usps.com...vice-chart.htm?

First 5 options all have tracking for international......

#30 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

I wanted to start a claim but I sent as I gift.... After reading his feedback I wasn't concern about being robbed... I still do not have receive my gloves and I still do not have receive ANY COMEBACK from wooeleven... 

That's pretty bad...

#31 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

Never send gift ... Never.  I've learned that the hard way when thedoob robbed me for 55$ that i had sent has gift.

#32 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

Mavs ..... Some guy did that to me for $30 socks.

#33 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:30 AM

parcel non priority shipping is 7-10 days, the max it's taken anything when i ship it that way is 10 days thanks to the weekend.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#34 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:04 AM

It sucks alot.  Was for 2 pairs of socks also.

#35 hockey17

hockey17

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:56 AM

Some guy did that to me too, 309 bucks on sticks..

#36 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

Ouch we'll I hope you get your stuff and all is well.

#37 sierrawhiskeygolf

sierrawhiskeygolf
  • LocationT-Dot

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

what do you say to a seller who requests payment as a gift? as the buyer do you offer to pay the fees for a normal paypal transaction? i don't like the gift payment either, no buyer or seller protection and face it, protection is good. people can take liberties and if there is paypal protection you're, umm, protected. 

but how do people feel about how to broach the subject with the seller? and who should pay? to me the seller should pay, and i sell a ton (non-hockey) through paypal, so it's not as if i am trying to never pay paypal fees, i pay them every day. but to me the protections for seller and buyer are useful.

#38 hockey17

hockey17

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:44 PM

Ouch we'll I hope you get your stuff and all is well.

been waiting since august 21st, doubt its coming and hes from edmonton and im from ottawa area. So its not like its stuck somewhere

#39 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:30 PM

Hate to say it, but he noticed it was sent as a gift and stole your money....

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#40 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

Also if you go to his profile page it shows you when he was last active aka logged onto the site (yesterday).

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers