LankNasty's Content

There have been 15 items by LankNasty (Search limited from 17-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#363850 Pros bumping up to higher flexes and longer sticks?

Posted by LankNasty on 30 August 2019 - 12:34 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I asked a pro if he liked using the ADV construction and he looked at me like I was a crazy person, and he said "I don't know, they just make them for me and I use them"

I’d be willing to put money down on said pro being a guy that this forum loses their mind over when his sticks hit the market

#363819 Pros bumping up to higher flexes and longer sticks?

Posted by LankNasty on 29 August 2019 - 07:59 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

You really need to stop looking at what pros use. They could use a Home Depot 2x4 and rip it. It’s all personal preference at the end of the day. We aren’t playing for money, at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter what we use.

#363106 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by LankNasty on 26 July 2019 - 09:31 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

No where did I post a price, no where did I post “For Sale”, no where did I say message me a offer. Just because I own a business I can’t post a picture of gloves I think a lot of people will appreciate? Do I need to make a personal account so that some will allow me to post pics of gloves I like? How often do you think people post pics of recent pick ups and they are instantly messaged by others interested in buying them? Dupes has been ok with my posts for years.

Other people’s posts have been taken down for years, I think that’s the issue.

And yea, you own a store. So you’re saying you’re showing gloves that are not for sale in your store? Or are you just having a bidding war in your DMs? My money is on the later considering the selection you have on here and other sites is way better than whatever you carry in that shop of yours.

#362815 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by LankNasty on 17 July 2019 - 05:21 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

This has been up for probably 4 years now: https://www.ebay.com...esAAOSw401aQc1O

Pretty ironic username

#362750 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by LankNasty on 15 July 2019 - 06:43 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

@LankNasty any pics? Or was it from a hockey training social media account?

It was posted on a friends Instagram story.

#362746 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by LankNasty on 15 July 2019 - 04:44 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Supposedly Matthews and nylander going to Warrior twigs this year. Not sure if that’s gonna be equipment as well.

Matthews is wearing Warrior gloves in off season workouts

#362616 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by LankNasty on 10 July 2019 - 07:53 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

My Team Canada leather APX2s definitely rank near the top of the nicest gloves I own.

Ok

#361046 Pierre Gervais tours the Habs equipment department

Posted by LankNasty on 10 May 2019 - 12:16 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

+1 on the ProSharp. Very easy to use and no human error as long as it’s taken care of properly. After using one and sharpening hundreds of skates it’s a consistent sharp every time

#358866 Montreal Pro Stock

Posted by LankNasty on 25 February 2019 - 01:38 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Hockey supremacy

#358447 ProStockHockey.com

Posted by LankNasty on 13 February 2019 - 08:37 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Milwaukee Admirals

#357580 Vancouver Pro Stock

Posted by LankNasty on 25 January 2019 - 01:49 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Cyclone Taylor gets the occasional stuff in as well. Mostly sticks though.

#357115 The "thats cool but i dont need it" on Ebay thread

Posted by LankNasty on 12 January 2019 - 03:20 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Hence why the gloves are pro return

#355444 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by LankNasty on 16 November 2018 - 07:59 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

If Bauer remade the XXX Lite but just with the lighter TeXtreme carbon fiber instead of the 3k weave (meaning that the N2 Touch blade core and old style monocomp construction and the kick point are the exact same) that would be the most amazing stick. Can you imagine a 395g XXX Lite? Buttery release with the best feeling blade :drool:

So essentially, it wouldn’t be a xxx lite?

#354561 Auston Matthews stick specs?

Posted by LankNasty on 17 October 2018 - 03:33 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

These posts always crack me up. Almost as if these guys are using some secret stick specs that make them shoot the way they do.

You know what makes them shoot that well? Insane talent and thousands of hours of practice. Matthews could go top titties with a rusty tie rod from a '95 Chevy Celebrity...

What length and stick lie do you think he’d use on the tie rod?

#353409 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by LankNasty on 08 September 2018 - 07:34 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

So no word on True pro stock codes? I just picked one up today but no info on it other than:
Meier
5843 6

My best guess with Googles help is it was one of Timo Meier’s stick. Blade is a TC2 tall, shark grip and XX Stiff. 100 flex

But without confirming the code, no idea. Blade does look like a taller TC2. Never used shark grip before though. Great deal at $90 though on clearance

If you bought it at a shop, they will have a chart with any piece of info you will need. True sends out info for every piece they send the shop.