jtwright2's Content

There have been 18 items by jtwright2 (Search limited from 03-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#359241 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by jtwright2 on 06 March 2019 - 10:30 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I think I just got MRSA looking at those

#359217 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by jtwright2 on 05 March 2019 - 05:36 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

How awesome is that first picture though...

https://www.ebay.com...y0AAOSwIUVcAVl7

#359196 Sold - Please Close - Thank you!

Posted by jtwright2 on 05 March 2019 - 12:10 AM in Pants - For Sale

Sold, please close.  Thank you!

#359127 SOLD - Please Close - Thank you

Posted by jtwright2 on 02 March 2019 - 08:24 PM in Other Gear - For Sale

2015 Kings Stadium Series Soakers

The silver is peeling off a bit on the lettering (see pics)

Asking $35 shipped.

SOLD

eCNpsRL.jpg

6boQ0X1.jpg

#359113 SOLD - Please Close - Thank you!

Posted by jtwright2 on 02 March 2019 - 03:04 PM in Skates - For Sale

Sold, please close.  Thank you!

#359039 SOLD - Please Close - Thank you!

Posted by jtwright2 on 28 February 2019 - 09:02 PM in Skates - For Sale

SOLD

Looking to sell a pair of Bauer 1X SE skates, size 8D.  They're used, but in really great shape.  The holders and hardware are sturdy, and the TuuK trigger mechanism works on both skates.  These come with LS4 that's been sharpened less than 10 times, as well as an extra set of steel.  These have the Bauer Speedplates as footbeds.

Asking $300 shipped in the US.  Apologies, I cannot ship to Canada.

Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions.  Thanks!

Lots of pics in the gallery here:  https://imgur.com/a/ibIDhqA

#359035 LA Kings Retro - Warrior Franchise (Medium)

Posted by jtwright2 on 28 February 2019 - 08:05 PM in Pants - For Sale

For sale are a pair of Warrior Franchise pants (overseas), size Medium in the LA Kings retro color way (purple and gold).  They're like new, and might have been used one time, if that.  Pictures below.

If the post is still up, they're still available.

Asking $110 shipped in the US.  Apologies, I cannot ship to Canada.

7npnHjK.jpg

MZrxRPo.jpg

0w2V8Yu.jpg?1

#359030 Sold - Please Close - Thank you!

Posted by jtwright2 on 28 February 2019 - 07:46 PM in Pants - For Sale

Looking to sell a pair of Bauer one95 pants, size L from the Canadiens.  They're used, and in fair condition.  No holes (one repaired, shown in pictures), but some scuffs and board burns.  Bought these from another member here and actually never skated in them myself.

Feel free to message me with any questions.  If the post is still up, they're available.

Asking $125 shipped in the US.  Apologies, I can't ship to Canada.

SOLD

eioT69E.jpg

Osdi20v.jpg

opFPOzE.jpg

3NDQcYN.jpg

#358991 SOLD - Please Close - Thank You!

Posted by jtwright2 on 28 February 2019 - 12:15 PM in Gloves - For Sale

SOLD

1.  John-Michael Liles - Carolina Hurricanes (Red) - Bauer Nexus 1000 - 14"

Price:  $95 Shipped anywhere in the US - apologies, I cannot ship to Canada
Condition:  Like New (used a few times)
Specs:  14", Clarino Palms, Lock Thumb, NO PORON

#347262 The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

Posted by jtwright2 on 06 April 2018 - 08:06 PM in Off Topic

A tale as old as time - but I'm going to rant about it anyway - the old 'think you're giving someone a deal' and they go and try and flip what you sold them for double... 

I'm not here to criticize anyone's ways of making money, and there are no laws against flipping items for profit, but of all ways to make $100 $38 (I did the math, somehow), it's so weird to do it on hockey equipment.  We're not talking war relics, or signed memorabilia here, just a pair of mitts... just seems a bit odd to me.  

Again, it's a free market economy, everyone has the right to do what they want - but I think one of the great parts about this site is that everyone loves to collect new and different gear.  Get outta here with your 'side business'.  Enjoy the gear and use it ya bums, take your 'business' to Ebay.

#347261 LA Kings Reebok 3.0 Practice Jersey (56) (Grey)

Posted by jtwright2 on 06 April 2018 - 07:41 PM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

Hey guys - looking to sell this Kings grey 3.0.  It's a size 56, no rips or tears.  This was my first purchase on 2k from Ken a couple years ago, not from the sale last week.  Fight strap still attached, and for what it's worth in my time trying to remove crests, this would be at the top of my list for candidates to do so (as you all know though, this is always a massive gamble).

Please let me know if you'd like more detailed pictures or have any questions.

Asking for $100 shipped anywhere in the US, but feel free to make a reasonable offer as well.  Apologies, I'm unable to ship to Canada.

jiPzQFq.jpg

jRVXMjJ.jpg?1

#347000 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 01 April 2018 - 11:00 PM in Gloves - For Sale

Pending

#346999 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 01 April 2018 - 10:59 PM in Gloves - For Sale

Thank you both!  Very nice of you.

I feel bad not being able to send gear up North, especially since so many great members have sent me awesome stuff from across the border - but it just saves me a bit of a headache.  Thank you again!

#346991 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 01 April 2018 - 08:19 PM in Gloves - For Sale

One last pair here - a pair of 14N Warrior AX1's.  They have a Kovy cuff and tacky digital palms.  Loops intact, liners have been removed.  Screened Warrior cuff.  

Gloves are in great condition, no rips or tears, and very minimal wear on the palms.  Pictures show detail, feel free to shoot me a message for more pictures or if you have any questions.

Asking for $100 shipped, but feel free to make a reasonable offer.  Apologies, I can't ship to Canada.

9K6zuUg.jpg

xB2XOkD.jpg

arOp31E.jpg

8LV4XK4.jpg

tE31OxK.jpg

k8J7IsZ.jpg

#346987 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 01 April 2018 - 08:04 PM in Gloves - For Sale

Hey Guys - looking to sell this pair of Boston College APX2 gloves.  I've tried to finish this set for a while, but haven't been able to skate as much lately and am hoping this might complete someone else's set.  

Gloves are size 14 and are pretty minty as far as condition is concerned.  Palms are mint, no rips or tears anywhere on the gloves - practically brand new.  Never skated in them myself.  Poron liners intact.  Pictures show detail, happy to send more if necessary.  

Also have some BC Under Armour socks as well, size L.  They have some cuts and tears as shown in the pictures.

Gloves:  $150 shipped

Socks: $25 shipped 

Feel free to make a reasonable offer as well.  Apologies, I'm unable to ship to Canada.

vyMvF8x.jpg

FKcHzBA.jpg

qP8h3wX.jpg

CPh1KSR.jpg

hw3hYrg.jpg

fFELbIL.jpg

v3Fl9wD.jpg

k5dsgCw.jpg

#346472 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 23 March 2018 - 09:36 AM in Gloves - For Sale

Price lowered.

#346138 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 18 March 2018 - 09:16 PM in Gloves - For Sale

Hey Guys - looking to sell this pair of Jakob Silfverberg Ducks Bauer APX2 gloves.  Got these from a member here but just haven't got around to wearing them.  They're practically brand new (if not actually), size 14. Pics below show the condition.  Palms are mint - no rips, tears, scuffs, marks, etc.  anywhere else on them.

Feel free to message with any questions.

Asking for $100 shipped via FedEx in the States, PayPal gift or with the fees added.  Apologies, but I can't ship to Canada. 

f6tOzqV.jpg

AKrHhA1.jpg

jrRQPh9.jpg

YVl14ji.jpg

MRazLHC.jpg

3EXpdAY.jpg

mIUIKGr.jpg

#345672 Sold - Please Close

Posted by jtwright2 on 12 March 2018 - 12:58 PM in Skates - For Sale

Hey Guys - looking to sell a pair of Bauer MX3 hockey skates. They're used, but in good condition. They show normal wear and tear on the boot and holder, with puck marks and a few scuffs. There are no major cracks, holes etc. and the boots are still very stiff. These come with LS4 steel that has been skated on twice at the most, although I don't think yet at all. The holders and rivets show minimal rust, and have no cracks, and the trigger system is fully functional to interchange runners. These skates also have brand new Bauer Vapor laces, and new stiff tongue inserts.

Asking for $225 OBO gifted or with fees added if transferred as goods.

Free shipping in the USA via FedEx. Apologies, unable to ship to Canada.

uMEkRCr.jpg

4CTolVx.jpg

UG01jS3.jpg

U4D8S0N.jpg

wJtyirq.jpg

PLPa7tZ.jpg

AULjTax.jpg

nYVMLBT.jpg