sw39ro's Content

There have been 8 items by sw39ro (Search limited from 19-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#355318 Looking For Bauer Nexus 1N Skates (Size: 10EE)

Posted by sw39ro on 12 November 2018 - 11:39 PM in Hockey Gear

Hey guys, I'm having a problem finding Nexus 1N Skates in 10EE. I know there's gotta be a pro shop or local hockey shop out there with a pair just catching dust. What should I do? My fairly new 1N's got damaged and I wanted to have a replacement pair but I'm not having any luck searching online. I finally found a skate that fits me perfectly and I just ran into some bad luck with someone's skate slashing mine.

If anyone knows a store I can email or call, please let me know. Willing to negotiate on used skates also. Thanks a ton guys.

#355024 Skate Toe Cap Stitching Coming Undone

Posted by sw39ro on 02 November 2018 - 04:15 PM in Hockey Gear

get in touch with skate tech skate sharping & equipment repair .  skatetech29@hotmail.com . he used to be an asst equipment manger for the ST Louis Blues & that should be no problem for him. check them out on facebook or here under Commercial Power Sellers. there are photo's of that kind of repair , on their facebook page.

Thanks a ton! This is exactly what I was looking for. I'll contact them ASAP!

#355012 Best looking skates on the market?

Posted by sw39ro on 02 November 2018 - 03:32 AM in Hockey Gear

http://imgur.com/nrkOn0F

Bauer 1S LE. Except for the gray Tuuk... Something similar to what Dustin Brown wears. All black boot, white tuuk, black steel is a plus too.

#355011 Skate Toe Cap Stitching Coming Undone

Posted by sw39ro on 02 November 2018 - 03:29 AM in Hockey Gear

http://imgur.com/L70ruVB
http://imgur.com/SLtF0x0

About a month ago I got off the ice and there was a laceration (Probably from some other guys skate.) on the side stitching for my skates toe cap. I didn’t think it would be a big deal until today. The stitching has come completely undone. When I put the skate on and put weight on the boots, you can see the side of the boot coming off of the toe cap like in the picture above. I’ve gone to tailors and have had no success because of the thickness of the boot’s material.

I’ve only had these skates for 6 months and paid half a grand for them. They are still in pristine condition. Please tell me there is something I can do or someone who can help me patch up my skate. I’d really appreciate it guys.

#340577 Reebok/Jofa 7k Shoulders Elbows and Shins

Posted by sw39ro on 30 December 2017 - 07:06 AM in Gear wanted

Hey guys, I've found the Shoulder and Shin Pads. I'm still looking for the Reebok 7k ELBOW Pads now (Size 6). Black/White color scheme preferred. New or Used. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

#338219 Reebok/Jofa 7k Shoulders Elbows and Shins

Posted by sw39ro on 19 November 2017 - 03:04 PM in Gear wanted

Yeah I noticed that one, total rip off. That's what brought me here hahah.

#338204 Reebok/Jofa 7k Shoulders Elbows and Shins

Posted by sw39ro on 19 November 2017 - 02:54 AM in Gear wanted

Looking for each of these in the following sizes:

Elbows: Size 6 (L)

Shoulders: Size 6 (XL)

Shins: Size 16" (XL)

I know these pads come in either the old school RBK blue/white color scheme and the newer black/white color scheme. I prefer the black/white but would welcome any of them, tbh. Not interested in the 19k variation of the pads. Thanks for reading guys.

#338188 SOLD

Posted by sw39ro on 18 November 2017 - 06:06 PM in Protective Gear - For Sale

Is it possible for you to re-post pictures? They aren't showing up. I'm interested in purchasing.