Watchgreat's Content

There have been 11 items by Watchgreat (Search limited from 30-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#336172 True VH skates - losing edge only when crossing over

Posted by Watchgreat on 16 October 2017 - 04:55 PM in Hockey Gear

I also noticed it was harder to cross over at first on mine but after a few days they felt much better. They are a lot more forward pitched then I was used to on my old Bauer supremes.

#330271 Big AHL Practice Jersey Sale + more

Posted by Watchgreat on 22 July 2017 - 02:02 PM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

Pictures added

#328949 WTB RH 65-75 Flex P92 CCM/Bauer

Posted by Watchgreat on 06 July 2017 - 12:59 PM in Gear wanted

Bump

#328048 WTB RH 65-75 Flex P92 CCM/Bauer

Posted by Watchgreat on 26 June 2017 - 06:02 PM in Gear wanted

As the title states, would prefer a new stick. Post or pm me with details.

If you have something close also reach out it may work.

Thanks

#316194 Big AHL Practice Jersey Sale + more

Posted by Watchgreat on 14 February 2017 - 10:53 AM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

Hey Guys!

I've got over 20 great pro size 56 (between xl/xxl) Canadian made practice jerseys.

All jerseys are $55 shipped in the USA.

They are super high quality Reebok pro practice jerseys with fight straps. Everything is made in Canada.

No Goalie Cuts remaining. I have solid black older Reebok style jerseys and the red/white are both Edge 2.0 style.

http://imgur.com/a/bvEVa

36gHMDn.jpg

NnSN0iJ.jpgjvnLQE5.jpg

Click the album link for more pictures.

From a separate haul I have a ton of NYR color scheme and black Reebok edge practice socks. $19/pair plus shipping

Special Bonusus***

If you would like a name or number added to the back of your jersey I can accommodate some requests for an additional $10-name and $10 number.

Bulk non-waxed laces 3 for $10 in 72"-108" as an add on.

Thanks for reading and please send me a message if you have any questions!

:penallty:

#314797 Edge DLC Black Steel

Posted by Watchgreat on 26 January 2017 - 01:15 PM in Skates Accessories

Title is pretty enticing!! All for the low price of $120 Shipped in the US. Message me with any questions.

Edge steel with DLC available. All sizes and come your choice of ROH. For an extra $20 they can be profiled as well.

Available for Bauer's Lightspeed Edge (Trigger) Holder, Lightspeed 2 Holder and CCM/Reebok SB4.0 Holder. You can find your size etched into the side of your holder.

Tydan_DLC_Blades_480x480.jpg?v=148537288

Tydan Performance Blades are manufactured with ultra high quality 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel, which are put through an extensive heat treating & annealing process. The end result is a harder, tougher blade than anything else on the market!

Tydan DLC Blades have leveraged the benefits of Diamond-Like-Carbon coatings – originally developed by the aerospace industry for exceptionally low friction and extreme hardness - and tailored it for use on hockey skate blades

We use Rubig PECVD equipment to deposit these layers accurately and at low temperatures, resulting in blades that offer a combination of unprecedented edge retention and glide. 

Benefits of Tydan Performance Blades:

-Added height to blades for sharper turns & fast acceleration

-Harder steel for better edge retention & longer sharpening life

-Tougher steel to avoid fractures & breakages

Tydan Performance Blades are used by teams, players, coaches & officials in the NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL (WHL, OHL, QMJHL) & international professional leagues, along with junior and minor hockey players around the world!

#314781 Reversible Referee and Linesmen Sweater

Posted by Watchgreat on 26 January 2017 - 10:49 AM in Other Gear - For Sale

Hi guys!

Not sure how many refs we have on this site but I invented a reversible jersey a couple months back. I'm currently in the pre-order phase after prototyping for a couple months and coming up with something i'm happy with. It also has pre-installed crest velcro ;) Right now i only have the Orange version listed but I have a prototype of the Red coming in size 44 if anyone north of the border is interested in a piece of history :rofl:

I have them listed on my site hockeyrefshop.com

For all members of S2K you can pre-order one for $20 off using the coupon code "FRIEND"

iQ6SV0k.jpg

#314777 Brand New 288 LS3 Edge Steel

Posted by Watchgreat on 26 January 2017 - 10:28 AM in Skates Accessories

Like the title says 288 LS3 Edge steel. It does not come with the original case.

$50 shipped in the US. Canada + 10 for shipping.

Pretty straight forward but if you have any questions shoot me a PM.

#310077 CCM Super Tacks Pro Stock Sale NEW STOCK P28 FREE SHIPPING

Posted by Watchgreat on 12 November 2016 - 01:48 PM in Sticks - For Sale

No real answers across the forum but, are those simply a low kick version of the Super tacks or the lower (like 6052) quality? Or Ribcore trigger without the Ribs and a super tacks paint job? Thanks and looking forward on buying a few depending of what it is exactly!

Hey hockey47, a lot of people have been asking this question and the real answer is that it is none of the above. This is a pro/junior grade elite level stick made to have better durability than a retail stick while maintaining a stick with exceptional performance/weight. I can tell you from personal experience that these sticks perform better for me as a jr hockey player than anything I could get retail. Blades are super stiff and crisp, shots come flying off with great kick from the stick and I'm still using the same stick from 1.5 months ago and it doesn't feel weak. Normally I would be through 2-3 of anything else in the same time period. Overall just know that this is a really quality hockey stick but it's grasping to try and compare it to anything else you might find in stores.

Thanks!

#309520 CCM Super Tacks Pro Stock Sale NEW STOCK P28 FREE SHIPPING

Posted by Watchgreat on 02 November 2016 - 07:34 PM in Sticks - For Sale

Limited quantities of RH and LH 85/75 flex P28 and 85 flex RH/LH P90 now in stock! Message me now while supplies last.

#309129 CCM Super Tacks Pro Stock Sale NEW STOCK P28 FREE SHIPPING

Posted by Watchgreat on 27 October 2016 - 04:21 PM in Sticks - For Sale

Which shaft shape(s) are they?

All are T