Pete_Carson's Content

There have been 10 items by Pete_Carson (Search limited from 15-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#219776 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 17 September 2014 - 10:30 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

I have done so in the past. How much do you want taken off, what type of glove and cuff is it? Pictures would be helpful if time permits. Thx. Pete

#198936 J. Staal and R. Dvorak Carolina Hurricanes gloves for sale

Posted by Pete_Carson on 03 June 2014 - 02:17 PM in Gloves - For Sale

2 pair picked up at Hurricanes sale in May

1. #18 Radek Dvorak 14" Bauer Nexus 1000

2. #11 Jordan Staal 15" Bauer Nexus 1000

Both pair in good to decent condition. More wear on left hand of Dvorak glove. No holes in palms or gussets of either pair. No to low odor on both pair. Plenty of palm left on both pair. All red with white trim. I can send photos as they are too large to post here

$125 each plus shipping.

Thanks for looking

Pete

#180449 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 22 February 2014 - 04:53 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

My new liners are made out of Nash material.  Are there holes in the current liners? Or are you just looking to try something different?

Thx

#179690 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 19 February 2014 - 05:44 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Is it the knee/shin cap or the part that covers the shin/lower leg?

Thx

#173698 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 22 January 2014 - 09:34 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

It can be done.  Not always pretty.  Very labour intensive as I have to take everything apart (ie/ not cheap to do it).

Please PM me for further details.  If you have a chance to send me pictures of the skates in question, I can give you a better idea as to what we would be dealing with.

Thanks for choosing Slapshot Sports Equipment & Repairs.

Pete

#172508 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 16 January 2014 - 11:52 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Hi Brett

Love to help out. So here goes:

Single layer Nash is $45, gussets are $12, patches/ trim would be as necessary. Once I get into tearing them down, I will see what is usable and what needs replaced. I can dye them, usually runs about $25-30. Red, white, and blue dyes to enhance what is on there now. Obviously shipping would be an additional charge. Hope this gives you a starting point for any other questions.

Go leafs go! Hahaha

Pete

#165506 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 07 December 2013 - 08:02 AM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

That is correct. I am the guy that Dave Laszlo referred folks to here in the Raleigh area.

Pete

#159009 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 01 November 2013 - 10:22 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Most repairs involving the cuffs are about $25-30 . Will the gloves need to be repalmed? It makes the process a lot easier when the palms are removed. Still doable when palms are in, just more labour intensive.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed

Thx

Pete

#157423 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 22 October 2013 - 10:36 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Are you able to repalm Warriors with the same factory palms they come with?  If not, what's the closest palm to that?  I've got a pair of Luxes that I'd like to get repalmed soon!

I do not stock warrior factory palms.  I use Nash, single or double, digital, and old school leather.  The current "in" thing is digital, not quite as durable as the double layer Nash, but no break in period is required.  They are game ready as soon as you get them.  Another option might be a single layer Nash with a digital overlay.  Your choice.

Thx.  I look forward to being able to earn your business.

Pete

#156473 Former Pro Equipment Manager offers services to members - please contact

Posted by Pete_Carson on 17 October 2013 - 10:45 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Pair of digital to repalm is $65. Single layer Nash is $45. Adding digital overlays is $15 per pair of gloves. Or can do single gloves with digital overlay for $7.50 each.

Where in Ont are you located? I am originally from London.