Nickyeyes's Content

There have been 22 items by Nickyeyes (Search limited from 05-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#388906 Pants shells etc. need gone. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 22 April 2024 - 04:29 PM in Pants - For Sale

Still have a lot of this available. I got a new phone number. I’m officially looking to just get rid of everything. I have gloves, sticks, jerseys, protective, literally everything, and lots of it. Most of what’s in the pictures is still available and then some. Willing to let everything go for next to nothing at this point. Just make me offers on what you’d like to pay and it’s yours. As long as shipping g is covered and I get SOMETHING, I’ll be happy. I just need this stuff gone to make space. Have ANOTHER little one on the way AGAIN. sigh. But all joking aside. I’m very excited and just need to make space and get a few bucks. I no longer care to keep anything. Lemme know. My new number is:

631-672-7937

Text me and we could possibly FaceTime if you’d like and I can show you what is available.

Ps. I know I owe a towel to a fine gentleman from last time I was here. I plan to make good on that if you just message me and let me know who you are again. Life got crazy there for a while and I don’t remember who it was. I do sincerely apologize for that mishap, but as everyone that’s been here for a while knows, I am trustworthy amd will make good.

#388905 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 22 April 2024 - 04:29 PM in Gloves - For Sale

Still have a lot of this available. I got a new phone number. I’m officially looking to just get rid of everything. I have gloves, sticks, jerseys, protective, literally everything, and lots of it. Most of what’s in the pictures is still available and then some. Willing to let everything go for next to nothing at this point. Just make me offers on what you’d like to pay and it’s yours. As long as shipping g is covered and I get SOMETHING, I’ll be happy. I just need this stuff gone to make space. Have ANOTHER little one on the way AGAIN. sigh. But all joking aside. I’m very excited and just need to make space and get a few bucks. I no longer care to keep anything. Lemme know. My new number is:

631-672-7937

Text me and we could possibly FaceTime if you’d like and I can show you what is available.

Ps. I know I owe a towel to a fine gentleman from last time I was here. I plan to make good on that if you just message me and let me know who you are again. Life got crazy there for a while and I don’t remember who it was. I do sincerely apologize for that mishap, but as everyone that’s been here for a while knows, I am trustworthy amd will make good.

#388904 Helmets and protective. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 22 April 2024 - 04:28 PM in Protective Gear - For Sale

631-672-7937

#388903 Jerseys. New/used. Game worn. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 22 April 2024 - 04:28 PM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

631-672-7937

#385900 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 11 May 2023 - 11:36 AM in Gloves - For Sale

If anyone is interested in the remaining gear, text me at
(631) 741-3601

#385899 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 11 May 2023 - 11:36 AM in Gloves - For Sale

Everything has been shipped. I will send tracking on my lunch break. Thanks again everyone!

#385887 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 10 May 2023 - 03:40 PM in Gloves - For Sale

All packages will be shipped and tracking sent out asap. Thank you for being patient and understanding for an old time forum member. You guys are the best.

#385864 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 08 May 2023 - 06:57 PM in Gloves - For Sale

**Schremp isles franchises SOLD**

Stadium series Strait covert SOLD

Zidlicky franchise SOLD

Foglino retro franchise SOLD

Versteeg franchise SOLD

Devils Nexus SOLD

Black 4500 SOLD

Isles brklyn nexus pants SOLD

Devils mic AX1 14N SOLD

Black MIC AX1 14n SOLD

ISLES MIC AX1 14n SOLD

CLUTTERBUCK Cover SOLD

#385861 Helmets and protective. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 08 May 2023 - 06:09 PM in Protective Gear - For Sale

**All items have been added to Flickr albums. This is everything available currently.**

For quicker response text me at (631) 741-3601

Thanks guys. I’m off tomorrow and can ship anything sold today.

#385860 Pants shells etc. need gone. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 08 May 2023 - 06:09 PM in Pants - For Sale

**All items have been added to Flickr albums. This is everything available currently.**

#385859 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 08 May 2023 - 06:07 PM in Gloves - For Sale

All gloves have been updated and added to the flickr albums. Everything there is currently available. Text me anytime.

#385821 Pants shells etc. need gone. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 07 May 2023 - 03:18 PM in Pants - For Sale

I will be responding to all pm’s this evening in order they were received. Thank you all for being patient. It is much appreciated.

#385820 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 07 May 2023 - 03:17 PM in Gloves - For Sale

In order the pm’s were received.

#385819 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 07 May 2023 - 03:17 PM in Gloves - For Sale

I will be responding to everyone this evening as soon as I get home. Thank you for being patient everyone. Seriously

#385800 Pants shells etc. need gone. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 06:59 PM in Pants - For Sale

Same. They are definitely loading for me as well. I’m not sure why they wouldn’t be.

#385794 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 12:38 PM in Gloves - For Sale

Okay cool. I am definitely interested in those three and the MIC AX1 that look to be narrows. Did you have a rough idea on pricing?

Dm me and we can work something out for sure.

#385786 Helmets and protective. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 01:22 AM in Protective Gear - For Sale

Someone resurrected a post from years ago, which got me thinking I really need to offload all my stuff. I got bags,boxes, and bins full. Worked for the isles for a decade. Retail and on the Eq staff. So I’ve acquired a lot. This is from one bin. I have a ton more. Too much to list at the moment, so I linked a photo album. These are the helmets so far. Will follow with much much more. Also gloves, pants, shells, sticks, shins/elbows etc. So check back soon. I doubt I will get what I paid for a majority of this stuff. Not looking to come up off it. Just need to get rid of it all. First fair offers will be accepted.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjACso3

#385785 Jerseys. New/used. Game worn. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 01:18 AM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

Someone resurrected a post from years ago, which got me thinking I really need to offload all my stuff. I got bags,boxes, and bins full. Worked for the isles for a decade. Retail and on the Eq staff. So I’ve acquired a lot. This is from one bin. I have a ton more. Too much to list at the moment, so I linked a photo album. These are the jerseys so far. Will follow with much much more. Also gloves, pants, shells, sticks etc. So check back soon. I doubt I will get what I paid for a majority of this stuff. Not looking to come up off it. Just need to get rid of it all. First fair offers will be accepted.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjACsmu

#385784 Pants shells etc. need gone. 1st fair offer accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 01:16 AM in Pants - For Sale

Someone resurrected a post from years ago, which got me thinking I really need to offload all my stuff. I got bags,boxes, and bins full. Worked for the isles for a decade. Retail and on the Eq staff. So I’ve acquired a lot. This is from one bin. I have a ton more. Too much to list at the moment, so I linked a photo album. These are the pants and shells so far. Will follow with much much more. Also jerseys, gloves, sticks etc. So check back soon. I doubt I will get what I paid for a majority of this stuff. Not looking to come up off it. Just need to get rid of it all. First fair offers will be accepted.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjACsnm

#385783 FT: New Jersey Devils Bauer 4Roll 13".

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 12:52 AM in Gloves - For Sale

Posted some pics of stuff I’ve unboxed. Much more to come in the upcoming days. Keeps your eyes peeled. First fair offer will be accepted on everything. Need it all gone.

#385782 Lots of gear for sale. Fair offers accepted

Posted by Nickyeyes on 05 May 2023 - 12:50 AM in Gloves - For Sale

Someone resurrected a post from years ago, which got me thinking I really need to offload all my stuff. I got bags,boxes, and bins full. Worked for the isles for a decade. Retail and on the Eq staff. So I’ve acquired a lot. This is from one bin. I have a ton more. Too much to list at the moment, so I linked a photo album. These are the gloves so far. Will follow with much much more. Also jerseys, pants, shells, sticks etc. So check back soon. I doubt I will get what I paid for a majority of this stuff. Not looking to come up off it. Just need to get rid of it all. First fair offers will be accepted.

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjACxzh

https://flic.kr/ps/42bYK5

#385702 FT: New Jersey Devils Bauer 4Roll 13".

Posted by Nickyeyes on 28 April 2023 - 09:33 PM in Gloves - For Sale

I believe I do still have them to be honest. I just have not had the time to get to everything. I have literal containers full of gear. Gloves, pants, shells, helmets, sticks. I worked for the isles for 10 years. Part of which was with the Eqm staff. So a lot of isles. Regular, alternates, etc. Lot of devils and black gloves too. I’ll get to listing everything soon. Frozen pond has first dibs on these when the time comes. I’m sorry for the delay bud.