penguinfan96's Content

There have been 8 items by penguinfan96 (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#378715 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by penguinfan96 on 20 September 2021 - 04:26 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Sorry for the copied posts not sure why It's been doing it lately

#378714 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by penguinfan96 on 20 September 2021 - 04:24 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

As promised...

I have It's Brother 😉

Photo matched to this game - Left thumb badge.

https://www.gettyima...0?adppopup=true

#378713 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by penguinfan96 on 20 September 2021 - 04:23 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

As promised...

I have It's Brother 😉

#378712 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by penguinfan96 on 20 September 2021 - 04:22 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

As promised...

#377255 The "thats cool but i dont need it" on Ebay thread

Posted by penguinfan96 on 25 May 2021 - 01:06 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Thanks for the heads up! I may PM him, Thats half the battle with MIA’s now is finding them in decent shape lol. By the way olioli I actually sent you a message awhile back check your messages if you could thanks man

#377245 The "thats cool but i dont need it" on Ebay thread

Posted by penguinfan96 on 24 May 2021 - 01:34 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I didn’t even notice that now that I look closer they actually might be Mismatched. The Cuff on the right glove seems a lil bigger + with the different color outline on the MIA Logo you pointed out I’m sure that’s what it is.

Side note, I’m still surprised to this Day the Extremely Few amount of Pro Stock MIA’s that are out in the wild. It’s actually crazy to me, someone has to be hoarding them It really is odd. I know there weren’t a TON made but when you start adding up the Pros that did have them in 06 and 07 and the Various amount of pairs they had in return with different styles, colors There too tuff to find for the amount that have surfaced, when they do pop up rarely it’s like people see Bigfoot. I have 4 pairs of Pro Stocks and it took a LOT of looking to find them for the most part. Wish MIA would come back. Warrior over time completely destroyed the MIA Blueprint. Personally Gloves looked better branded MIA too, had a Very Mysterious Unique Look to them. Anytime I’d wear them I typically would get Looks or get asked what they are. It’s Sad more don’t know about them the fact is they birthed the innovation of Gloves with Style yet Warrior gets the credit overall since people who really aren’t into gear don’t know and even then some that are don’t. You see companies now copying them simply with the Yellow foam liner in there gloves and other various colors in there gloves now too. Warrior Franchises popularized it but the MIA MB22’s Birthed it.

#377244 The "thats cool but i dont need it" on Ebay thread

Posted by penguinfan96 on 24 May 2021 - 01:34 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I didn’t even notice that now that I look closer they actually might be Mismatched. The Cuff on the right glove seems a lil bigger + with the different color outline on the MIA Logo you pointed out I’m sure that’s what it is.

Side note, I’m still surprised to this Day the Extremely Few amount of Pro Stock MIA’s that are out in the wild. It’s actually crazy to me, someone has to be hoarding them It really is odd. I know there weren’t a TON made but when you start adding up the Pros that did have them in 06 and 07 and the Various amount of pairs they had in return with different styles, colors There too tuff to find for the amount that have surfaced, when they do pop up rarely it’s like people see Bigfoot. I have 4 pairs of Pro Stocks and it took a LOT of looking to find them for the most part. Wish MIA would come back. Warrior over time completely destroyed the MIA Blueprint. Personally Gloves looked better branded MIA too, had a Very Mysterious Unique Look to them. Anytime I’d wear them I typically would get Looks or get asked what they are. It’s Sad more don’t know about them the fact is they birthed the innovation of Gloves with Style yet Warrior gets the credit overall since people who really aren’t into gear don’t know and even then some that are don’t. You see companies now copying them simply with the Yellow foam liner in there gloves and other various colors in there gloves now too. Warrior Franchises popularized it but the MIA MB22’s Birthed it.

#377222 The "thats cool but i dont need it" on Ebay thread

Posted by penguinfan96 on 23 May 2021 - 05:24 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Anyone on here get these? Wish I saw them

https://www.ebay.com...4.m46890.l49286