piaswpg's Content

There have been 1 items by piaswpg (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#5121 Play It Again Sports - Winnipeg

Posted by piaswpg on 10 November 2011 - 10:42 PM in Pro Equipment Sales

Hey all, Greg from Play it Again Winnipeg here. Thanks for all your interest in the recent pro stock gear to arrive at the store. A bit of background...we have been around since 1991, new and used gear and balance of sale is about 80% hockey. Although we are a relatively small shop (5000 sq ft), we do a ton of hockey.

In addition to stocking in-line gear from all the top manufacturers, we are constantly hunting for new and game worn unique items. With respect to the Thrasher/Moose gear, we have worked closely with True North for over a decade, and have a very good relationship. We will be the exclusive retail supplier of new and used Jets gear as it becomes available. We expect the first shipment to be sticks, sometime early in the new year, with the bulk of the gear to appear shortly after season's end.

Anyway, feel free to contact me at playitagain@mts.net if you have any questions, or wish to place an order. We are doing our best to get back to inquiries in a timely fashion, but have been inundated this week with the new arrivals. If you have not heard from me, please try again, and thanks for your patience.

Finally, in terms of shipping...obviously beyond our control...we do charge a $5.00 handling fee on all orders, simply to try and re-coup the time and energy to get quotes and run back and forth to the post office. We don't do a lot of shipping to the States, so we end up paying regular rates, without discount. We do find Canada Post to be the cheapest.

I will be sure to post any new arrivals as they become available.

Cheers

Greg