2Fast2Fleuryous's Content

There have been 8 items by 2Fast2Fleuryous (Search limited from 06-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#185139 Strombolopoulos to host HNIC

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 17 March 2014 - 04:41 PM in Hockey Talk

Well its not like Ron adds a whole lot to the discussions, I can't see the role drastically changing. 

#184498 Strombolopoulos to host HNIC

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 14 March 2014 - 04:38 PM in Hockey Talk

If it sucks when I'm not watching then so be it, The difference between -30 and -40 doesn't feel that big, same goes for crap getting crappier.

What they need to do is make the breaks interesting enough so my girlfriend doesn't want to switch to some other bullshit and me miss the start of the periods, then we're all happy.

#184450 Strombolopoulos to host HNIC

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 14 March 2014 - 12:25 PM in Hockey Talk

Oh no, there's going to be a new host for all of the CBC broadcast that I don't watch already. Maybe some people still watch the angry retired goalie, the retired 4th liner with some macho thing to prove, and Kevin Weekes talk about stuff but Id rather use that time to grab a beer and or literally do anything else.

Now, if you threw him in as a play by play or colour guy then he would probably give McGuire a run for his money as worst commentator in the game.

But as someone whos sole job is to say a sentence to get Healy all fired up about something, so that Stock can talk about that one time something happened and how it affected the locker room and the guys, and Weekes can just sit in the middle I don't think he can be that bad.

#184078 Pro Stocks socks

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 12 March 2014 - 05:03 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Front page > scroll down to Marketplace section > Other Gear - For Sale. 

(But if you do want to sell some let me know  :naughty:)

#183999 mhp7000 rangers pants large. 3rd buffalo lowers. lightning hp53 medium .socks

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 12 March 2014 - 01:38 PM in Pants - For Sale

What socks do you have?

#182358 Pro Stock Socks - St Louis Blues

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 04 March 2014 - 06:05 PM in Gear wanted

L or XL would be perfect, home or away doesn't matter.

#182328 Hello

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 04 March 2014 - 11:17 AM in New Members

Hey, I stumbled over here looking for discussion on girdle vs pants and have decided to stay so I can spend all the money I wish I had on pro stuff I probably don't need, but really would be nice to have.

If I cant be the best player out there, might as well be the best looking amirite?

#182218 Nike Swift Socks

Posted by 2Fast2Fleuryous on 03 March 2014 - 05:08 PM in Gear wanted

Looking for any Nike swift socks, I know they're rare but maybe after the Olympics a random pair is floating around somewhere.

Edit: also looking for St. Louis edge pro socks, XL

Thanks