Spike's Content

There have been 3 items by Spike (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#344348 Gifting paypal

Posted by Spike on 23 February 2018 - 09:55 PM in Off Topic

I don't think there would be any liability to the seller, if it gets lost, damaged, not as described, or he could just take your money and not ship the item, gifting is supposed to be for friends and family shock should pose Fri risk if sending money to them.It is totally up to the buyer if he wants to gift

#344342 Gifting paypal

Posted by Spike on 23 February 2018 - 07:09 PM in Off Topic

I am surprised at the number of sellers on here who request PayPal gift. As a member of golfwrx it has been an issue on there also.It has come to the point of pretty much being outlawed within the site and anyone who does request it received alot of flak or a loss of sale.It is dangerous for the buyer as it offers zero buyer protection and has no recourse from paypal since its the same as giving away your money to a complete stranger.
As it may not be a problem here , it's only a matter of time until the scammers show up. They always do.Couple this with little or no feedback and this makes it even more sketchy. Please feel free to search golfwrx on the subject and read all the horror stories. It would just be easier to incorporate the fees in your prices and both parties will be covered.Just my 2 cents

#335747 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by Spike on 08 October 2017 - 12:57 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Looking to buy a pro stock qrl with the code F4hd, haven't seen any reference on these pages to as what HD would indicate?, heavy duty maybe?