aintitthelife98's Content

There have been 74 items by aintitthelife98 (Search limited from 28-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#336726 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 25 October 2017 - 08:11 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

New Devils Warrior Hustlers made for Adam Henrique - Didn't expect to be buying these but Meigray accepted a best offer on eBay that I figured there was no chance they'd accept

Hustler Devils 1
Hustler Devils 2

Milwaukee Admirals Practice Jersey

Admirals Jersey

#336880 CCM HP45 Pants - Navy - Large

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 28 October 2017 - 10:47 AM in Pants - For Sale

I've got these up on ebay with an auction ending in a few days. There are no bids yet so I'd prefer to sell these here and save the fees. If anyone is interested shoot me an offer. 

#337029 CCM HP45 Pants - Navy - Large

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 30 October 2017 - 07:44 PM in Pants - For Sale

Bump, eBay auction fell through. Shoot me an offer!

#337130 CCM HP45 Pants - Navy - Large

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 01 November 2017 - 04:47 PM in Pants - For Sale

Bump, new price. $75 shipped. Let's get it done!

#337147 Washington Capitals Third Warrior Franchise Pants - Large *Sold*

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 01 November 2017 - 09:28 PM in Pants - For Sale

Bump, price lowered. $145 shipped within US (Paypal gifted or with the fee added). Open to discuss price with shipping to Canada. 

#337249 Hershey Bears Practice Jersey

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 03 November 2017 - 09:24 PM in Gear wanted

Bump, updated original post.

#337308 Washington Capitals Third Warrior Franchise Pants - Large *Sold*

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 05 November 2017 - 11:27 AM in Pants - For Sale

Another price drop, $135 shipped within US (Paypal gifted or with the fee added). Open to discuss price with shipping to Canada. Let's get these to a new home!

#337602 ProStockHockey.com

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 10 November 2017 - 10:08 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Looks they added a bunch of Ottawa gloves this morning. 

#337648 CCM HP45 Pants - Navy - Large

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 11 November 2017 - 05:01 AM in Pants - For Sale

Sold on eBay - lock it up!

#337768 Washington Capitals Third Warrior Franchise Pants - Large *Sold*

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 13 November 2017 - 02:49 PM in Pants - For Sale

Sold on ebay, lock it up. 

#339237 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 06 December 2017 - 11:35 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I ordered what I thought was a low kick reckoner from a vendor on sideline swap and this ultra tacks showed up instead. The curve and player are correct but I'm worried it's a mid kick stick which doesn't really jive with my style. Can anyone help me decipher if this is still a low kick stick with just an ultra tacks paint job? 

Bergeron Stick 1
Bergeron Stick 2
Bergeron Stick 3
Bergeron Stick 4
Bergeron Stick 5

#339318 Predators Home Socks - Size Large

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 08 December 2017 - 10:29 AM in Gear wanted

Looking for a set of predators home socks in size large. I know PSH has them for sale but 10 dollars shipping for a pair of socks really kills it. Thanks in advance!

#339335 Predators Home Socks - Size Large

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 08 December 2017 - 02:00 PM in Gear wanted

FYI they're 25% off right now if that helps.

Ya, that's what initially took me over there to buy them but then when I realized the cheapest shipping option was $10 that chased me away. Those literally should cost 5 bucks at most to throw in a USPS small box or something similar and with shipping that overpriced it really kills the discount. 

#339971 Warrior QR1SE - RH - 75 Flex - W28 curve

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 20 December 2017 - 09:55 AM in Sticks - For Sale

For sale is a Right Hand Warrior QR1 SE. The stick is 75 flex in a W28 curve. It was lightly used on and off for a couple of months doing adult clinics. The stick has only been used for wrist shots and snap shots (no slap shots as I don't know how to take one :-p). It has been cut and then had a small wood extension added. See pictures for measurements. It currently has a tacki mac sanded grip installed which I'm happy to leave on for the buyer. 

Price is $85 + shipping or best offer (paypal gift or fee added)

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/BF9si

#340150 Warrior QR1SE - RH - 75 Flex - W28 curve

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 22 December 2017 - 01:09 PM in Sticks - For Sale

Bump for price drop. 

#340340 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 25 December 2017 - 09:06 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Santa (aka my wife) hooked it up

Backstrom Gloves 1
Backstrom Gloves 2

#340388 Family Pics

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 26 December 2017 - 07:06 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Here's my current Caps glove family

Caps Glove Family

#340591 Pro Stock Bergeron Sticks

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 30 December 2017 - 01:47 PM in Gear wanted

Looking for CCM pro stock Bergeron sticks. Let me know if you have any to sell. Thanks.

#341226 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 09 January 2018 - 08:57 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Oshie Pro Stock 

1JC3aRc.jpg

Here is the curve compared to Bergeron Pro Stock

0LIZVLn.jpg

#341270 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 09 January 2018 - 08:49 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Awesome Vegas gear!

#341495 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 13 January 2018 - 09:54 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Seems they may have missed the mark here a bit on pricing  :wtf:

#341746 New Skate Pain - Seeking Advice

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 17 January 2018 - 11:40 AM in Hockey Gear

Hey everyone. I was hoping to get some advice on pain I've been having in my new skates. First some background.

Prior to this weekend, I had been skating in Nexus N7000 skates (Size 7.5 D) for about 18 months. I was getting some discomfort from them recently and never felt like I had a great heel lock so I decided to get new skates. I went to the Pure Hockey store nearby and they had one of the Bauer 3D Skate Labs so we gave that a whirl.  I tried it 2 times, once standing up straight and once with knee bend, and it came back both times saying I belonged in the Supreme Line, size 6.5 D. The only issue is that my left foot and right foot are different. My left foot was pretty much spot on or a bit smaller than 6.5 and exactly a D width. My right foot though is more like 6.75 and closer to a EE width. I wanted to get a better quality boot as I'm playing 3-4 times a week now so I had them bring out a 6.5 D Supreme S180. In store my left foot felt perfect and my right foot felt a little snug in the forefoot right behind the toe box but not painful. My toes were brushing the toe cap on the left and and little tighter on the right but felt fine when getting into a hockey stance. It seemed like a good fit so we went with it and baked them. I skated for the first time in them 24 hours later and it was not a pleasurable experience to say the least. On my left foot everything felt fine for the most part except I was getting some pain/pressure on my inside ankle area. On my right foot I was getting the same issue on my inside ankle area but also some discomfort in the area right before the toe box. I chalked it up to just needing to break them in as well as get use to the stiffer boot and got through it. I skated again last night and it seemed like the discomfort in my right foot only got worse with some of the same pressure/pain in my left foot around the inside ankle. I've also got what seems to be a blister right on the inside ankle of my right foot. 

This is my first time in a higher end boot so I'm trying to figure out if this is normal and will go away as I get more time in them or if there is a bigger issue that isn't going to solve itself. I am only an average skater so I also wonder if I went with too stiff a boot and would be better off in an S170. My other concern is that with the differences between my two feet, if I stay in a D I think my right foot may be in a skate that's too narrow but it's just fine for my left. If I go to a EE it will be the opposite with my right foot being probably just right but with my left foot being in a boot that's too wide. I'm not sure which is a better compromise. 

Apologies for the long winded post but was hoping to get some recommendations or advice on what to do here based on everyone's experience. Thanks in advance for the help!

#341748 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 17 January 2018 - 11:44 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

The W on the side looks like an afterthought to me. Just doesn't seem cohesive at all. 

#341793 New Skate Pain - Seeking Advice

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 17 January 2018 - 07:47 PM in Hockey Gear

Usually a 9 or 9.5 depending on the type of shoe. 

#341801 New Skate Pain - Seeking Advice

Posted by aintitthelife98 on 17 January 2018 - 10:55 PM in Hockey Gear

Thanks for the advice everyone. I went and tried on some other skates this evening (primarily ribcor line skates). The RibCor skates felt much better but I couldn't find anything that felt perfect. It's hard to say what a bake will do. From what I can tell my issue is a combination of the stiffness of the boot and the width on my right foot. I'm thinking the jump from the N7000 boot to the S180 boot is probably way more than I'm ready for. I unfortunately ran out of time but I will probably go try a S170 E width if I can find one. I'm also trying to figure out if the RibCor 66k is a better progression from the N7000 or if I should go up to the 68 or 70.