Photo

Vancouver Canucks equipment sale

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#61 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

Did they even have the current Adidas version game socks?  

Yep, $30/pair.

#62 - M

- M

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:06 PM

Just saw someone post some pictures from the sale.

Player worn hoody $100-200, player worn hat $50, helmets $250, adidas practice jerseys $275.  I don't think they understand the concept of a sale.  Even after a terrible season they're still gouging their customers.

If your bag has wheels, you don't.

#63 dimpled

dimpled
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

That's obscene! Were people still buying stuff though? Game-worn stuff I can understand but if people are interested in a sweaty hoody for 150 bucks, whatever floats you boat...

#64 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:45 PM

I picked up an Adidas game Jersey, has Ericsson on it, going to strip it and make it a Gaudette or Stecher jersey, I also picked up an Adidas L/S Speedwick or whatever their calling them these days, a pair of Adidas home socks, and a Warrior Girdle Shell. Happy overall, got what I wanted, except they’re out of their minds with the sticks.....

#65 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:19 PM

Yeah prices are all over the place, like $250 for a helmet is insane and prob w/ a visor that's not even usable that they try to sell as well.

HK #17

Feedback

#66 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

Yeah prices are all over the place, like $250 for a helmet is insane and prob w/ a visor that's not even usable that they try to sell as well.

The visors on the used helmets were fine. I looked at a couple just for kicks. $250 for a used helmet/visor is garbage though. 

Almost everything they're selling is for memorabilia.

#67 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:03 PM

Just saw someone post some pictures from the sale.

Player worn hoody $100-200, player worn hat $50, helmets $250, adidas practice jerseys $275.  I don't think they understand the concept of a sale.  Even after a terrible season they're still gouging their customers.

:eek:

crazy pricing.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#68 - M

- M

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:55 PM

That's obscene! Were people still buying stuff though? Game-worn stuff I can understand but if people are interested in a sweaty hoody for 150 bucks, whatever floats you boat...

Not sure, I stopped going to this sale years ago.  It's become more of a viewing gallery than a sale.  Nothing was over $125 new (except skates) when I first started going to these sales.  At the prices they're asking now you might as well buy retail.

I picked up an Adidas game Jersey, has Ericsson on it, going to strip it and make it a Gaudette or Stecher jersey, I also picked up an Adidas L/S Speedwick or whatever their calling them these days, a pair of Adidas home socks, and a Warrior Girdle Shell. Happy overall, got what I wanted, except they’re out of their minds with the sticks.....

It doesn't even make sense for them to hang on to these sticks anymore.  At least in the past they'd have other store locations to unload the equipment at.  Now they're going to need to store all this stuff until the next sale.

The visors on the used helmets were fine. I looked at a couple just for kicks. $250 for a used helmet/visor is garbage though. 

Almost everything they're selling is for memorabilia.

I'd understand if the bigger name players' gear commanded memorabilia prices but they're expecting to get that from all the gear.

#69 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:22 PM

Not sure, I stopped going to this sale years ago.  It's become more of a viewing gallery than a sale.  Nothing was over $125 new (except skates) when I first started going to these sales.  At the prices they're asking now you might as well buy retail.

It doesn't even make sense for them to hang on to these sticks anymore.  At least in the past they'd have other store locations to unload the equipment at.  Now they're going to need to store all this stuff until the next sale.

I'd understand if the bigger name players' gear commanded memorabilia prices but they're expecting to get that from all the gear.

You mean you don't want to pay $250 for Brendan Gaunce's GAME USED BUCKET?!?!?! "Not a real fan"

#70 - M

- M

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:12 AM

You mean you don't want to pay $250 for Brendan Gaunce's GAME USED BUCKET?!?!?! "Not a real fan"

Only if I can also buy his player worn hat for $50.  Why wouldn't someone just go to the regular store and buy a brand new one for less?  Who even collects used hats!?

#71 nhlfan79

nhlfan79
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 08 April 2019 - 08:34 AM

Equipment sale coming Saturday, April 20.

#72 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:20 PM

gallery_9792_683_203808.jpeg

Canucks sale pickups. Grabbed a Tyler Motte Jetspeed FT2 + 2N Pro, Markus Naslund NikeBauer One60 woody, RamonEdge 272 Tuuk LS steel, couple of locker room shirts and Troy Stecher’s HFC hat (#51 sharpied on the brim).

Prices were pretty solid. Sticks were $125 each, the Naslund woody was $20! (99 per cent sure the cashier fucked up ringing it through). Pretty wide selection of sticks and gloves, saw some Alpha DXs on the rack but didn’t pull the trigger.

#73 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:25 PM

How many pairs of steel did they have?

#74 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:39 PM

How many pairs of steel did they have?

20-25 pairs id say. Other than the pair I got didn’t see anything other than LS3

#75 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:41 AM

solid prices. Did they have a decent selection of pants and gloves?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#76 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 21 April 2019 - 10:50 AM

solid prices. Did they have a decent selection of pants and gloves?

Not much for pants, but they did have an adidas All Star pant shell that Pettersson wore.....pretty unique item that I hadn’t seen before.....

#77 qmc93

qmc93

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:02 PM

Not much for pants, but they did have an adidas All Star pant shell that Pettersson wore.....pretty unique item that I hadn’t seen before.....

For the low low price of $750+tax!

#78 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 21 April 2019 - 02:57 PM

For the low low price of $750+tax!

The Shell was $250 CDN

#79 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 21 April 2019 - 05:57 PM

If anyone on here picked up the 2019 all star shell and would like to move it, please PM me  :D

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#80 kevboy555

kevboy555

Posted 21 April 2019 - 07:03 PM

If anyone on here picked up the 2019 all star shell and would like to move it, please PM me :D

I was there around 1:00 and it was still there......

Maybe send them an email and see if they still have it?

team.equipment@canucks.com