• Please log in to reply
958 replies to this topic

#61 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

whoa, take it easy whoa, cake eater.

I'll find a pic

just to clarify after reading my post, i meant fuggit like "fuck it", not "faggot"

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#62 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

JLP - could you measure the length of the middle finger for me? I'm curious if +1/4" would be long enough for my E.T. fingers... thanks

4 1/4" Middle finger

Beauty customs JLP.
Do you have pics of the 9k shell they made for you?

No pics yet I'll snap some though! Thanks! 

#63 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:20 PM

Anybody know if Eagle will do thumb logos like Warrior? My gf, who's Thai wants some customs with the Thai flag. Warrior would've done it at one time but probably not anymore. :(

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#64 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

Anybody know if Eagle will do thumb logos like Warrior? My gf, who's Thai wants some customs with the Thai flag. Warrior would've done it at one time but probably not anymore. :(

I'd love to know this too, or maybe a logo on the undercuff?

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#65 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

4-6 Weeks

I really wanted to do this as a test to be the guinea pig for S2K. So far, I couldn't be happier with how things have worked out. In 4-6 weeks I will compare the gloves that I have ordered to my custom Warriors, as well as a complete breakdown of the process and my thoughts on Eagle .vs. Warrior Custom Glove Experience.

I happened to be in Vancouver this week actually went in to the hockey shop and had a long convo today... They said some of these gloves are getting done in 2 weeks. I will be ordering 2 pairs next week. 1 of them will be a pair of California Tan... AHHH YEAHHHH!

#66 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

Ask Gus but I'm fairly sure they would just like they have done gloves for world cup and world championships with flags on them. I got my sons name embroidered on the undercuff with no issues. Good luck shoeshine! 

#67 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

ooooo...I'll have to get moving then. I know what I'm doing for mine but I was shocked when my gf said she wanted a pair. I think the Olympics have gotten to her. she's been saying ever since 2002 that she wants to figure out a way to get a Thai women's team in the Olympics. :)

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#68 NCHL

NCHL

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:32 AM

I wanna see some ideas you guys have came up with for Eagle gloves. I can never design any I like. I always see other people's am like... Hell yeah!

#69 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Order placed: 02/07/2014

Expected Ship Date: 03/25/2014*

*I was updated of the change by Jesse at The Hockey Shop earlier this week.

#70 special blend

special blend
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

That's some good service. I have dealt with the hockey shop a fair bit and they are great. Cant wait to see them. Glad eagle is making a surge back.
Still waiting for those shells pics JLP!

#71 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Looking forward to seeing your gloves Joey.

#72 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:56 AM

I was given an update from Eagle and The Hockey Shop yesterday on the status of my gloves:

Eagle's girl that heads up embroidery had a death in her family. The backup embroiderer is not "up to speed". They are running behind a week.

I found it incredible that both THS and Eagle contacted me to let me know of the delay. The level of communication from these guys is amazing. I have NO issue with a delay as long as I am made aware of it.

#73 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

To me, that type of customer service is lacking in the hockey world. It's great to see that Eagle is going out of their way to ensure that the customer is aware of any delays!

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#74 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Update: Getting the run-around from THS and Eagle a bit on what is going on with the gloves.

#75 liveevil

liveevil

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:19 PM

When are they scheduled to come in?

Every time I see you post here, I'm hoping it's pictures.

#76 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

If anyone is interested in ordering custom Eagle gloves feel free to message me. I have order a few in the past for customers with no problems. I'd be more then happy to run all custom options by them that you may be interested in getting and see what they say. They've always sent me a great product and our customers have always been happy. 

#77 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

When are they scheduled to come in?
Every time I see you post here, I'm hoping it's pictures.

Were supposed to ship last week, they had an understandable delay and were supposed to ship early this week instead. But, I have heard nothing from Eagle or THS this week.

#78 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

was hoping to see some mitts by now!

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#79 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

Gus was helping me out and was great at the start. After a bit, he stopped replying and I would have a send a second or third message to get a response, which is understandable because I imagine he's busy. After we got everything confirmed, I asked whats the best way to order the glove and make sure the specs we talked about get put on the gloves, but never heard back. I could pursue it further but I'm holding off for now.

#80 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

If anyone is interested in ordering custom Eagle gloves feel free to message me. I have order a few in the past for customers with no problems. I'd be more then happy to run all custom options by them that you may be interested in getting and see what they say. They've always sent me a great product and our customers have always been happy.

What is your cost? The same as everywhere else?