Photo

Hello from Norway

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gutta26

gutta26

Posted 20 April 2021 - 12:16 PM

Hey Everyone,

I'm originally from Ohio but have been living in Oslo, Norway for a better part of the past 2.5 years. I've been a pro stock guy for a while and found myself lurking on sports2k more and more often recently so I finally decided to make a profile. There isn't much in the way of pro stock around here so I usually get my fix from scrolling on this site or ordering gear back to the US so I can stock up for my next trip home and bring it back to Norway with me to avoid the insane shipping and customs fees. I'd be interested to hear from any members who have experience with ordering gear from/in Europe as I've found it pretty difficult to find anywhere that has anything that's either worth buying or reasonably priced.

Anyway, I'm excited to finally join sports2k and hopefully contribute to some topics!

#2 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 21 April 2021 - 05:08 AM

welcome to sports2k :y

Just curious, you're in Norway for work?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#3 gutta26

gutta26

Posted 28 April 2021 - 02:40 PM

welcome to sports2k :y

Just curious, you're in Norway for work?

Thanks, appreciate the welcome!

It's a bit complicated, but right now I'm technically doing nothing due to my visa situation. I did an exchange year here two years ago and ended up with a Norwegian girlfriend so I moved back the first chance I got without much of a plan once border restrictions loosened a bit. I recently got accepted to a master's so I'll be studying and working part time next year. I also got offered a try out with a new team trying to start up in one of the lower "pro" divisions here next year once rinks open again so we'll see how that plays out as well

#4 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 28 April 2021 - 02:56 PM

That sounds sick. Enjoy your time abroad. Welcome to s2k

#5 gutta26

gutta26

Posted 28 April 2021 - 05:34 PM

That sounds sick. Enjoy your time abroad. Welcome to s2k

Thanks man, I will!