Photo

Bauer Pro Stock pants

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#61 hah

hah
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

What would you need sewn on the flames retros?

Make another kids shell. Now that I have the colors and widths of the stripes.

#62 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

Ohh gotcha. What size are the lowers?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#63 penguinfan96

penguinfan96

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:48 PM

My Sharks Pants.Posted Image

#64 gator

gator

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Latest Pick up. My first pair of Pro Stock Pant's.

Posted Image

Have you guy's modified your Pants in anyway to make them less bulky? They need it, way too much padding...even for pro-level.

How is the tailbone padding on these? Looking to pick up a pair but was unsure about that as well as sizing, can anyone comment on whether they run smaller/larger/same as retail Bauer? Thanks.

#65 MikeO

MikeO
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

How is the tailbone padding on these? Looking to pick up a pair but was unsure about that as well as sizing, can anyone comment on whether they run smaller/larger/same as retail Bauer? Thanks.

I actually started a whole thread for this (http://www.sports2k....__+bauer +pants). I have the same pants as pictured above...tailbone padding wise, I think it's pretty good. It's more padded than my prior pants (CCM Supra retail from the late 90s which is basically the same upper as your typical CCM pro pant (thinking 520's)). The tailbone pad is two pieces and extends down further than my CCM pants. I haven't fallen hard on my arse since I got them, so I don't have real world feedback on that one yet :-)

Size wise, I've never had Bauer retail pants, but I'm 5'11" 190, have mediums and they fit me well. I'd say I'm at the higher range of someone in mediums. Large probably would have worked, too. If you are taller than 6'0" or over 200 lbs I'd recommend large or something larger. If you look in the thread I linked, I actually made a list of NHL'ers with their height/weight and pant size based on the pants I've seen on the market.

Hope this helps!

#66 gator

gator

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

I actually started a whole thread for this (http://www.sports2k....__+bauer +pants). I have the same pants as pictured above...tailbone padding wise, I think it's pretty good. It's more padded than my prior pants (CCM Supra retail from the late 90s which is basically the same upper as your typical CCM pro pant (thinking 520's)). The tailbone pad is two pieces and extends down further than my CCM pants. I haven't fallen hard on my arse since I got them, so I don't have real world feedback on that one yet :-)

Size wise, I've never had Bauer retail pants, but I'm 5'11" 190, have mediums and they fit me well. I'd say I'm at the higher range of someone in mediums. Large probably would have worked, too. If you are taller than 6'0" or over 200 lbs I'd recommend large or something larger. If you look in the thread I linked, I actually made a list of NHL'ers with their height/weight and pant size based on the pants I've seen on the market.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, this definitely helps!

#67 JdmHky16

JdmHky16
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

My Kings pants! Not a huge fan of the fit, more of a reebok mhp520 guy.

Attached Files

#68 MikeO

MikeO
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

What uppers are the Kings lowers attached to?

#69 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

What uppers are the Kings lowers attached to?

pretty sure reebok 520's. I sold these
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#70 JdmHky16

JdmHky16
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Reebok mhp520's. I find them to be the most comfortable uppers. They came off my Iowa Chops AHL reebok pants.

#71 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

Nice pants!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#72 MikeO

MikeO
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Ah, that's what I figured....

#73 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

I've got a pair of the Kings Bauer pants and they are really bulky

#74 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

I've noticed that about the few pairs of Bauer pants I owned. They are on the bulky side, but very comfortable

#3k gsdhead.gif

#75 JdmHky16

JdmHky16
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

They are comfortable when I put them on, but just feel weird when i skate in them..

#76 phillyflyers215

phillyflyers215
  • LocationPhilly

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

Jdmhky I like all your kings stuff.

#77 JdmHky16

JdmHky16
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Jdmhky I like all your kings stuff.

Thanks, I think as soon as I find a pair of pro stock black new logo CCM pants, the kings are gone! I thought the Kings pants were tough to find, the ccms are impossible!

#78 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Cut off /remove those lil caps that cause the thigh pads to over lap. In the front section.
World of difference.

#79 JdmHky16

JdmHky16
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

Cut off /remove those lil caps that cause the thigh pads to over lap. In the front section.
World of difference.

Ill have to look, I was thinking about just putting in my reebok thigh pads in there to see how that feels too.

#80 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Every pair of Bauer pro stocks I've owned the thigh pads werent removable but I could be mistaken

#3k gsdhead.gif