Photo

Bauer Pro Stock pants

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

#41 romdj

romdj
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

romdj and dupes what is iw forums signatures? Just curious?

It's just that I discovered S2K via icewarehouse forum, and that dupes' signature is promoting S2K on icewarehouse's forum.

#42 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 09 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

Latest Pick up. My first pair of Pro Stock Pant's.

Posted Image

Have you guy's modified your Pants in anyway to make them less bulky? They need it, way too much padding...even for pro-level.

#43 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

Those are NCAA I assume? What team?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#44 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:22 PM

Those are NCAA I assume? What team?

Yup NCAA's.

Unmarked, no Logo's.

#45 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:28 PM

That bullkiness is going to go away once you wear them and break them in some. I wouldn't go cutting or taking any padding out right away. It'll take a few skates, but the pads will start molding to your body and be way less bulky.

#46 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

That bullkiness is going to go away once you wear them and break them in some. I wouldn't go cutting or taking any padding out right away. It'll take a few skates, but the pads will start molding to your body and be way less bulky.

You size down? Or use same size as your retail pant?

#47 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:12 AM

Hey fellas I got a pair of coyotes red lowers they are Bauer Supreme and I wanted to know what kind of uppers would fit? Is there a few def kinds? They are a XL...and my flyers pants are reebok but I wanted to see if anyone could help me. They are a size L so I took the uppers off and just put the lowers over my girdle but what I wanted to know is if a XL uppers would fit?
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#48 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

Thanks to a fellow NYI fans here for hooking me up with these :D

Posted Image
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#49 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

Nice grab Dupes!
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#50 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

Im pretty proud :LOL:
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#51 mghens6823

mghens6823

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

Those are awesome i want a pair of pro stock supremes or vapors. i have a pair of the old design supremes and love them!
The Bluejackets will be good eventually but i even like them when they are bad

#52 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

Just got these in today. Super excited to finally own a pair of Wings pants!

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#53 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 18 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Beutes!!!!!!!

#54 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Thanks!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#55 Sabres

Sabres
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

That was me selling the Skoula pants. They are Easton's. I never said the stripes were "removed" either, they simply aren't on the pants. The Pens are the only team Skoula played on that wore navy pants too. Also, I bought the pants from a very reliable source that sells a ton of Pens pro stock gear. Seeing these Bauers and my Easton's it is possible the Pens were going with all navy pants before they decided
to add the striping...just look at TBL and their pants this year.

Hmmmm...... I remember that post! Hmmmmmmm

#56 hah

hah
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Created a home made Habs pant shell,

Bauer Supreme Shell JR. Size Medium.

I'm going to add a Habs crest to the front right lower.

#57 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

Did you sew on the stripes? Looks pretty good from that view

#3k gsdhead.gif

#58 hah

hah
  • LocationCalgary

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:28 PM

Did you sew on the stripes? Looks pretty good from that view

I have a pair of Habs pro shells,so I know the striping colors and size.I took them to Fabric Land (Store), Bought the matching white and red colors and had a tailor sew them one.

Thinking of doing the same thing with the Flames retros.

It is very easy to spot our son on the ice, as most kids have solid black pants. They look really good:)

#59 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

What would you need sewn on the flames retros?

#3k gsdhead.gif

#60 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

I believe at one point I buttoned up my Rafaski Bauer lower to a Tackla upper. Tackla has a ton of buttons on their uppers.