Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#241 bakerboy

bakerboy

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

From now on any member that contacts me interested in buying something of mine and ACTUALLY follows thru on the deal and pays me will get a free surprise gift just for keepin there word...

I'm sick and damn tired of being contacted about an item I'm selling and then the possible buyer disappears or feeds me some bullshit story about why finances have changed

and to add insult to injury the time wasters want a 98% discount off my asking price... C'mon man

#242 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

Or they don't respond to DMs yet post all over?  (not referring to you)

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#243 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:09 AM

From now on any member that contacts me interested in buying something of mine and ACTUALLY follows thru on the deal and pays me will get a free surprise gift just for keepin there word...

I'm sick and damn tired of being contacted about an item I'm selling and then the possible buyer disappears or feeds me some bullshit story about why finances have changed

and to add insult to injury the time wasters want a 98% discount off my asking price... C'mon man

I've lost count of the times I've been cold called for gear, agree on a price they offer, then they wanna pay less, then they disappear. I can only imagine the frustration on your end.

#244 IDoezIt

IDoezIt
  • LocationMN

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:52 AM

I know that feel bro.

ISO:

Kovalchuk Mitts Crosby Mitts

#245 dirtysouthgentleman

dirtysouthgentleman

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

USPS - man they are killing me!! waiting for some orders to show up and they just told me on the phone they can take 9 days to get here from the last place they were scanned. (its about a 3hr drive away) WTF - and its already 2 days past their "expected delivery date" total BS - no wonder they are going down the drain - pisses me off

#246 andrei_g17

andrei_g17
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

Went to a Blue Jackets game about a week ago, I got to shadow one of the Sales guys there (Pretty awesome :LOL: ) Got there about 4 hours before game time, he showed me around everywhere, even got to watch the game. After the game I go out to the parking garage to my car, and I see that someone has backed in my car, Estimate was $2700 to fix :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  at least the guy left his info. I just wish people were more careful when around other cars. 

Rant done :)

Looking for Artem Anisimov Warrior Gloves

#247 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

I just got denied another chance to deploy to Afghanistan and get promoted at the same time.
They had a job and a position for me, the commander just needed to approve it.

They are sending another guy instead who doesn't want to go.

#248 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

I just got denied another chance to deploy to Afghanistan and get promoted at the same time.
They had a job and a position for me, the commander just needed to approve it.

They are sending another guy instead who doesn't want to go.

That sucks big time dude, the fact that you "want" to go again is still heroic in itself, I'm in your corner all the way buddy.

Your promotion will come in it's own time, maybe staying on the "homeland base" this time was just meant to be brother. :dunno:

#249 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yeah I have some unfinished business with Tommy Tally. Sucks since it's the last group going after that one, the Canadians are 100% out of Afghanistan

#250 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

My rant today is a ballsy one but I don't even care and I hope I'm not alone.

Hawk33 gtfo, you tell this whole website (laughingly) that you bid on a stick and gloves but can't afford it because you got in a car accident and your parents will kill you etc. I'm sorry you got in an accident but you seem to be doing fine and I'm sure it's your parents car so insurance is probably going to cover it... In any case you should have some of your own money saved if you know you want to buy these things? Besides the point

All of that okay no problem people make mistakes retract your bid etc... BUT DON'T POST IN GEAR WANTED ONE DAY LATER. Like really.

On top of that I don't know about everyone else but you've messages me about gear a handful of times and when it comes down to paying you're a space cadet or say you don't want it after I try and offer you a deal. I don't understand. Just be honest if you can't pay, I'm a nice person I understand things happen but this is just ridiculous

I really just don't get it.
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#251 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

<3 Steph, you're the (wo)man!

#252 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:05 PM

Go Steph!

#253 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:20 PM

I'm a nice person, probably overly nice but it's just crazy. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this way haha

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#254 Sort of Irish

Sort of Irish
  • LocationChicago

Posted 17 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

You are a nice person for sure. You sent Brett my way with those MTL CLs, I owe you one there.

...oh, Hawk33 is also a douche.

#255 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

Thank you sir! And no problem :) I just think it's important to live your life happy and helpful... And with lots of hockey gear haha.

Not bashing the guy but I just want an honest explanation, it can be in my inbox or whatever it wont be shared but I really want to understand. Just bothers me.

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#256 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 18 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

You done did pissed off the baddest chick in da hood. You best recognize!

tumblr_lxrih69bjn1qemtv3o1_500.gif

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#257 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Whats bugging me? High School Theatre Deck Crews... Highly inefficient and slow... 2-3 minute scene shifts... I sigh every time there is a blackout...

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#258 Yetso

Yetso

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

Same crap as yesterday, but now lets add on the Theatre Manager who leaves before the client is out of the building... He's doing it wrong... Oh well... More pay for me...

#259 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Didn't get the scholarship I was a shoe-in for, to pay for summer term. Now I won't be able to spend a lot of money on gear this summer or I could consider skipping meals.

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#260 Yetso

Yetso

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

Skip meals, who needs to eat when you can get hockey gear?