Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#1221 x-axis

x-axis
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

The ex I never got over is getting married tomorrow. It'll be a long couple days lumped in with early final exams next week. 

Old Buyer/Seller Feedback-http://www.sports2k....axis/?hl=x-axis

Want to buy:

Small Shells

Large Edge Practice Socks White with navy stripe 

Large Edge Practice Socks Burgundy with white stripe 

#1222 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

The ex I never got over is getting married tomorrow. It'll be a long couple days lumped in with early final exams next week.

We have the makings for youtubes next funniest "wedding interuption" video here

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#1223 daveski7

daveski7
  • LocationWorcester

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:00 PM

A grown ass man screaming at a referee during a youth street hockey game relentlessly until being kicked out. Then refusing to leave the premises until the police arrive. Nice role model for your kids pal!!!!

#1224 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:17 AM

The amount of crappy parents I've seen from the raging lunatic, to the coddling "OH MY GOD THAT SMALL SCRAPE COULD LEAD TO AN AMPUTATION!!!" makes me think, and hope I'm doing it right.
Why be a tool in front of your kid, or in general for that case?

#1225 daveski7

daveski7
  • LocationWorcester

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:05 AM

The funniest part about it all was his son cross checked my son(remind you this is street hockey with minimal equipment) and he retaliated a bit to protect himself. My son got the 2 minutes in the box for retaliation, could have both gone but the retaliator always gets caught,a lesson I am strongly teaching him. My son goes to the box and that is when the idiot exploded,ranting and raving that his kid is getting pushed around and nothing is being done about it. Did you check the penalty box lately?? The refs are high school kids out on break and need to put up with this crap right?Kind of makes me wonder why I am starting this year to Ref youth hockey but I guess all the parents aren't that bad.(I hope)

#1226 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

As a goalie coach hopeful for the local team, some parents are horrible. Most aren't though.

#1227 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:45 PM

The bad parents are the ones who think that their child is going to make it into the NHL.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#1228 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Ebay man... Had a guy offer me $250 on a listing, great! Was going to accept but lost track of time and my listing ended. He messaged me before asking about shipping so I replied to his message and said I put the gloves back up feel free to offer again and I'll accept. He messages me back saying should he wait the 9 days till it's ending again because if he waits the 9 days I'm not paying more than $150...

Sorry whut.
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#1229 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

For some reason this has been bugging me lately. All the very "bro" hockey terms.  Praccy, flow, clapper, etc. I've yet to hear someone use these terms and not sound like an ass. Makes me realize why so many people think hockey players aren't the most intellectual bunch.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#1230 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:29 PM

Hockey "Bros" kinda annoy me too. I feel left out as someone who is very non-bro-like.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#1231 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Hockey "Bros" kinda annoy me too. I feel left out as someone who is very non-bro-like.

Its ok, we all dont have to chew, have flow down to our shoulders and use every single word in the hockey dictionary to be considered hockey players

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#1232 IMaRaTHoNzZz

IMaRaTHoNzZz

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:13 PM

Driving to Abbotsford for drop in and finding out I looked at the time for the ice time after that...

#1233 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Lost a game 3-4, and basically lost the follow up(4-4 draw after being up 4-1 at the start of the 3rd, after OT and 5 shooter SO.) game due to weak(and I mean WEAK!) goals, flutterpucks kissing posts, crappy bounces off me, one terrible non-whistled play... Glad to get a few days off to recenter myself.

#1234 daveski7

daveski7
  • LocationWorcester

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

Stomach virus day 5!!!!! Awful!!

#1235 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

Definitely not a fan of hockey talk. When bros are around me talking like a 4 year old with limited vocab it's kinda of annoying and makes me not want to play hockey. But then I just go on the ice and light em up :)

Did you guys see that snnniiiiipppppeee

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#1236 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

On another topic, I hate it when rocks get in my Birkenstocks. You're walking along and all of a sudden a pebble decides to join the party between your foot and sandals.

#1237 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

^^^^ RIGHT
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#1238 OutcastFalcon

OutcastFalcon
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:24 AM

Rocks are no bueno.

So my rant for the night; Me, my wife, and our daughter are all super sick, and unable to sleep. Good times.

#1239 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

Really disappointing weekend definitely a big downer.

Didn't get picked in the draft this weekend. Guess I'm gonna have to try again next year.

I don't get how Nylander got picked over me.

#1240 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

Really disappointing weekend definitely a big downer.

Didn't get picked in the draft this weekend. Guess I'm gonna have to try again next year.

I don't get how Nylander got picked over me.

It mustve been his flow

Member #657