Photo

Hockey Tron Visor

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

The Tron socks are great. You won't beat them at retail. Get the 28" if you can. The bag is the same as any Warrior bag. 

#22 LukeSchenn#22

LukeSchenn#22
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

thanks guys and was thinking of picking up a pair of socks. Are they well made? Also is this bag the same bag that they sell at hockey life http://www.hockeytro...ml#.UWmmHbXvu_o
Thanks all

I tried a pair of socks out & they were pretty good
**Looking for any Schenn gear**

#23 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:46 PM

I tried a pair of socks out & they were pretty good

I thought I may have read somewhere that their socks fit tighter volume wise not length wise then edge socks. Can you attest to this?

#24 LukeSchenn#22

LukeSchenn#22
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

I thought I may have read somewhere that their socks fit tighter volume wise not length wise then edge socks. Can you attest to this?

Yea, i defenitly felt a difference in the tightness. The Tron socks defenitly are tighter than the edge socks.
The material is the same. just the only difference is one is a tighter fit than the other. The only reason i tried them out was b/c of the price.. For ten bucks you cant go wrong. I would defenitly recommened them
**Looking for any Schenn gear**

#25 reeser19

reeser19
  • LocationWestern New York

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Def agree with everyone on the visors.  I've used the S30 and love it, I've also had an Oakley and can't tell much difference.  My shin pads are really bulky and the socks weren't big enough for me and I'm pretty short.  They were pretty tight compared to edge socks but as stated above by Schenn you can't go wrong for the price.

#26 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

does anyone think it's possible to remove the stitching on the front of the tron socks?

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick