Photo

wahsnairb

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 olsona

olsona
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:47 AM

i couldn't find a topic for this guy so ill start one. i just bought some gloves from him and got them in the mail today. gloves were exactly as described and i had no problems with the sale or communications. 

#2 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Awesome to deal with. I had more than a couple deals done and he worked with me in paying half and half later. Thanks to him I have new 11k white reeboks for next season!

#3 wahsnairb

wahsnairb
  • LocationColumbus, OH

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

thanks guys.. it's nice that a couple people finally left some feedback so i didn't look like such a rookie when i've made a good amount of deals haha.

#4 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

Bought some elbows of Brian, they came fast from the States and were perfect, another beauty to deal with on here, looking forward to many more deals with him.

Thanks again Brian. :up:

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

Thanks again for the swift socks!

Brian kept me in mind for some OSU swift socks and sent me a pair for a hell of a deal. When they never showed up, he offered to send his only other pair to me free of charge. Classy move by an awesome guy. Thanks again and fuck you USPS!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 Alexras10

Alexras10

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

Great seller!!! Just bought some mitts from Brian and he had great communication throughout and he shipped immediately. Thanks again Brian!

#7 mcawesome

mcawesome
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

Got two shells from Brian, quick shipment and great communication. Thanks again bro!

#8 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

Brian got some gloves off me a while back. Fast payment. Cool as cash he is!! A+ dude

Sorry took so long bud!!!
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE