Photo

What will pros play when there are no more Jofa/RBK elbow pads?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#61 booyaagrandma

booyaagrandma
  • LocationThe North of Ireland

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

Just got back from 2004, got 150 pairs of Jofa 9144 pros in size 4. Dont ask me how, no time... too heavy.

:D 

#62 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

Grizz is still acting like a dickhead like I didn't know you guys would come out on me like that like when you guys get something your like "Thanks to the people who helped me out you know who you are" you guys don't say anything. Like 65% of this group dickeats way to much.

If you knew we were gonna "come out on you like that" then why even say something in the first place? Face it, you were looking for recognition and appraisal and it backfired on you. Deal with it.

P.S. Your grammar is worse than Matt's....and that's hard to do. Sorry Matt, love ya buddy!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#63 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Just got back from 2004, got 150 pairs of Jofa 9144 pros in size 4. Dont ask me how, no time... too heavy.

backtothefuture-delorean.jpg

"There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"

#64 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:36 PM

I didn't say I knew you guys were coming out like that I'm just saying that I got elbows that everyone's all hype about for $55 through my LHS

#65 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

Grizz is still acting like a dickhead like I didn't know you guys would come out on me like that like when you guys get something your like "Thanks to the people who helped me out you know who you are" you guys don't say anything. Like 65% of this group dickeats way to much.

The so called elbows you can get just became redundant young fella.

You do realize that you just called over half the members of this site "dickeaters" don't ya ??

I'd say you gotta lot of apologizing to do on here and until that happens i wouldn't be telling any members where your next shinny is at. :rolleyes:

#66 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

You aren't understanding....people are blasting you for trying to show off.

People say thanks for the heads up here when someone goes: "Check out this ebay guy selling nike swift socks for 40$".

People get pissed when someone is looking for attention by saying: "I got 7k pros, size 4 for 55, don't ask"

See the difference? One is helping us out. One is showing off.

#67 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:47 PM

I didn't say I knew you guys were coming out like that I'm just saying that I got elbows that everyone's all hype about for $55 through my LHS

You didnt just say it like that though. You're intentions were to boast about your big secret so that people would acknowledge you. We arent your middle school friends who need a ride from mom for a playdate at Total Hockey, so dont treat us like that.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#68 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

People also say thanks to the people who helped me you know who you are and they got it off here or on eBay. If they ordered the right elbows I will probuly post them and I don't mind helping people out its just I would look weird if I bough 6 pairs of elbow pads at once I mean I can do it but its weird. And yes I understand what your saying its more clear then some people are putting it l. Ya Grizzly me and my pals are having a sleepover Friday night then play date in total hockey maybe you wanna join and drive us?

#69 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Im down. Maybe I'll even take you all over to Seductions for a few waters and a friendly conversation with one of the lovely "servers"

#3k gsdhead.gif

#70 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

Ya sounds great ill trade you my connection that I got my 7k pads from.

#71 dirtysouthgentleman

dirtysouthgentleman

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:03 PM

no value-add to this hockey community to argue with a 14yr old Grizz - we all think what you think (kid is acting like a jackass, and i would wager that he cant even drive yet)

can someone lock this now? awesome

#72 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:04 PM

Im down. Maybe I'll even take you all over to Seductions for a few waters and a friendly conversation with one of the lovely "servers"

Just go lace em up together Grizz, see what the guys really made of. Just remember, he said you eat dick along with the other 64.99% of us. ;)

edit to add........Didn't know the kid was only 14, give him a lollypop instead and call it a day.

#73 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:08 PM

You guys don't know what dickeatin means

#74 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

Just go lace em up together Grizz, see what the guys really made of. Just remember, he said you eat dick along with the other 64.99% of us. ;)

Isabella at the Downer would gladly say differently :naughty:

#3k gsdhead.gif

#75 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

Isabella at the Downer would gladly say differently :naughty:

He's probably too busy practicing "docking" with his little friends. :rofl:

#76 peckmic2

peckmic2
  • LocationHill Valley, CA

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

backtothefuture-delorean.jpg

"There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?"

Sorry dont mean to get off topic... but this is me and my buddy in college... im Marty! Had to show it!

6201093838_27380926cf_b.jpg

#77 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

Theres no such thing as off topic in this thread

#3k gsdhead.gif

#78 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

No worries gizz haha I know I suck at spellin and talkin but most of yous got the hang of me now LMFAO Philly style
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#79 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

You didnt just say it like that though. You're intentions were to boast about your big secret so that people would acknowledge you. We arent your middle school friends who need a ride from mom for a playdate at Total Hockey, so dont treat us like that.

Couple of things:

1) I do need a ride from someone's mom.  I don't know how to get to my house, but I know my address and phone number.

2) Just to clarify, I am in the 65% and totally "eat dick."  These numbers are accurate, I checked the Sports2k ledger on file. I'll need someone to verify the numbers in the Canadian office though.  Just get back to me in PM, that's fine.

#80 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

Jesus there is so much to be said here but I'm just going to shut up lmao.

To everyone though I will say this, this isn't PHEW... If you have it post pictures, if you're going to tell people where you got it from anyways say it right away... There are probably at least 5 more people with better connections than you, if you don't want people to know just say please don't ask. Simple.

And eat dick really? Lolz

Oh and love everybody. Why waste your time arguing over such small things in life
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1