Photo

Toronto vs Boston - Eastern Conference Round #1

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#41 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

i'm a huge leaf fan and i will admit, that sign is definitely crossing the line. Make a sign that says "chara sucks b*lls" or make fun of how boston likes to "embellish" or something else.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#42 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:53 PM

Wow... Faith in humanity... lost... I get it, playoff rivalry, but come on.

Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#43 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

Like I'm sure he meant no harm at all but holy shit you know.

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#44 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:03 AM

After that, I hope Boston buries them.  Talk about lack of respect

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#45 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

I imagine he was despised by all other Laugh fans around him except for the people he was with. You would hope so.

#46 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

Now that's using your melon! He never saw it. Poor dude. Lucic apologized right away too.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#47 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Nice hockey IQ Dion, you fucking tool.

I'm so mad right now.

Oh I'll just go for a massive hit in OT when my D partner is Ryan O'Byrne and our fourth line is out on the ice!

For Sale:

#48 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

https://vine.co/v/b2PFre2auF5

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#49 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

^^ hilarious

Laughs are toast now, there's no way in hell there gonna win 3 straight against the Bruins.

#50 ken6473

ken6473

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Was just about to post this. Pure hilarity.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#51 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

^^ RIGHT!! 

I was like I wonder why he got married so young... This is why.

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#52 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

Laughs

Could you stop this bullshit please? It's childish and it's incredibly disrespectful for no reason at all.

I don't rip on people teams blindly by calling them idiotic names, and I expect the same respect please.

Talk about hockey, keep that crap out of this, it's not funny

#53 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

PLOT TWIST: The guy in the North Stars hat (ex Western Mustang) is a jerk and the wives are actually friends!

#everythingchanges

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#54 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Could you stop this bullshit please? It's childish and it's incredibly disrespectful for no reason at all.

I don't rip on people teams blindly by calling them idiotic names, and I expect the same respect please.

Talk about hockey, keep that crap out of this, it's not funny

My friends call my Hawks the "Craphawks" all the time, I shrug it off as fun, why ?? CAUSE THEIR FUCKING JOKING, THAT'S WHY.  I surely don't go off the deep end like you just did. Sorry if I hurt your little feelings Chrissy....

now cue the fucking band.....violin.gif

BTW, a PM would have been sufficient. :rolleyes:

#55 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

Good for your friends, clearly they're just as immature. And as usual, you rag on someone's toughness when confronted. Go fight someone in beer league to assert your dominance, I'm sure thats what you prefer.

You don't have to take the extra time to call them names. What's the point? There is none, it's just being an asshole. I'm sick of it. This is a place to discuss hockey not rag on people's teams, have some respect. Or at least try to, I know it's hard.

#56 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

:rolleyes: Why even bother with you right now, you clearly must have shit the bed this morning. I'll talk to ya later Chris, sorry if I pissed you off, it was not intentional.

Your ol buddy Hab :headbang:

#57 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

Naw Guitar is known to be the grumpy one in here. Why get sooky because someone poked at your team? Jesus you wouldn't last a minute around true hockey fans.

Also we can say anything we want in here as long as it has to do with bruin/leaf hockey. I didn't see anywhere in rules of this forum: do not hurt guitars feelings.

It's what being a die hard fan means. You think being a Bruins fan for my life I have it easy. No we got put out in many past years. Flyers came back beat us in a series lead. When we finally got a cup it was worth all the rude comments!

If you have a prob go look up some funny jokes on another team you hate. Join in have some fun. Dion's feelings will be alright when he's got his full summer with millions of dollars and a wife ppl drool over.

#58 ken6473

ken6473

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

I really hope that the leafs can make game 5 interesting.

#59 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

Game 4 was a good one. They keep falling flat cause of their D though, it's getting really obvious. Sucks cause their forwards and Reims are doing everythign they possibly can!

#60 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:57 AM

I really hope that the leafs can make game 5 interesting.

If their top 3 can play as good as the did last night they have a fighting chance, but Phaneuf and the rest of their defense can't be turning the puck over like they have done on so many occasions. I think before last nights game they had something like 17 turnovers, that will cost ANY team in the playoffs, especially when goals are few and far between. 

On a side note, Reimer has been solid which must help there confidence somewhat going into the next one.

No matter what happens, "Leaf" fans can be proud of their team again and can finally toss out the paper bags they used to where over their heads when at the games.