Photo

Well I'm a bit late

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:15 PM

Hey guys, 

I'm around here since a couple of months but didn't introduce myself. My name is Bruno and I'm 23 y/o.  I'm a frenchie from Montreal's south shore so sorry if my english isn't that good. 

People around here (except wooeleven) seems really cool and you guys have great deals to offer. 

I wanna thanks everyboby for their support and their help. 

#2 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:19 PM

Didn't think leafs fans existed in MTL. Couldn't imagine going to a game there waering the oppositions jersey.

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#3 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

welcome to sports2k officially :y

Bienvenue! :)

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

Welcome! Sucks that your first deal went sour. I can see how it would be difficult to trust anyone after something like that

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 05 June 2013 - 09:52 PM

Didn't think leafs fans existed in MTL. Couldn't imagine going to a game there waering the oppositions jersey.

Actually, it's AWESEOME! Whenever I go to Bell Center I cheer for the opposite team. 

#6 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Leafs fan in Montreal here. Sucks.