Photo

tanner glass curve

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 parkerqm

parkerqm
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:39 PM

not sure if this is a stupid question or not but does anyone have any pictures of tanner glass's pro curve i see some of his sticks but no curve pics. just really curious if you have a pic feel free to post it here thanks s2kers

#2 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

dont have a pic but a few years ago when he was in the peg I used his se16/eq50 repaints. His curve and specs where the same as cammalleri's. Take it for what it's worth because cammalleri I heard changes his curve numerous times a season. The curve had less mid and more toe than a standard p92

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#3 parkerqm

parkerqm
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

so kinda like a kreps?

#4 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

Just because something has more toe it doesnt mean its a kreps curve. Just a mid curve with leas heel and more toe

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#5 dmare13

dmare13
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:20 PM

^ lol you pretty much just described the kreps curve, ibeck. But I totally get what you're saying.  Lots of people do that on ebay even tho its not REALLY a kreps, but maybe similar

Always looking for some Nasty Toe Curves in a Righty

#6 parkerqm

parkerqm
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

my bad just trying to understand it a litle better i use a kreps on my 20k's right now and love it so just trying to figure out the difference between that and the glass curve

#7 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

^ lol you pretty much just described the kreps curve, ibeck. But I totally get what you're saying.  Lots of people do that on ebay even tho its not REALLY a kreps, but maybe similar

That's because people think just because something has more toe it means it's a kreps. Do you know how many p92 ish curves are tweaked just a LITTLE at the toe? it doesn't mean it's automatically a kreps curve. 

Member #657

#8 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

My buddy has a few glass Vancouver eq50's they were a kreps....

#9 parkerqm

parkerqm
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:24 PM

can we just quit arguing dmare uses kreps alot too and it gets explained on ebay the same way you explained it ibeck, not trying to start anything just want to get information on the curve

#10 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

can we just quit arguing dmare uses kreps alot too and it gets explained on ebay the same way you explained it ibeck, not trying to start anything just want to get information on the curve

Who is dmare?

Im not arguing, I'm just pointing out the facts. Lots of p92 variations exist and in this kreps phase people just jump to conclusions.

Member #657

#11 Beezy28

Beezy28

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

No different than everyone calling any heel wedge a drury, everyone calling any mid curve a kane, any wildly open curve an Ovi... That's the way of the world. People approximate curves to give other people an idea of what the curve is.

#12 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

No different than everyone calling any heel wedge a drury, everyone calling any mid curve a kane, any wildly open curve an Ovi... That's the way of the world. People approximate curves to give other people an idea of what the curve is.

not alot of people call a midcurve a kane..

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#13 parkerqm

parkerqm
  • LocationOC, California

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:33 PM

thanks caps lemme see em when u get it man

#14 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

hey everyone, everything is a kreps, cool?

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#15 peckmic2

peckmic2
  • LocationHill Valley, CA

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:56 AM

I like my kreps with nutella.

#16 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

An iginla has more toe than a cammalleri, that means it's a kreps right?

Member #657

#17 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

I like my kreps with nutella.

Nutella is like gold brah.  When the thing is about done stick it in the microwave for 12 seconds,  throw three scoops of ice cream and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM  Instant sundae 

#18 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

An iginla has more toe than a cammalleri, that means it's a kreps right?

Of course its a kreps, i mean iggy has been around like two years and kamil kreps only played 10 games five years ago so his name is legit to any toe curve, 

Sakic with more toe?  kreps

Drury with a toe?  Kreps, DUH

Kreps with a kreps?  Kreps Squared, like come on brah

#19 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:32 PM

Of course its a kreps, i mean iggy has been around like two years and kamil kreps only played 10 games five years ago so his name is legit to any toe curve, 

Sakic with more toe?  kreps
Drury with a toe?  Kreps, DUH
Kreps with a kreps?  Kreps Squared, like come on brah

Laughed so much reading this on phew someone said the p14 is a kreps clone???

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#20 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

Laughed so much reading this on phew someone said the p14 is a kreps clone???

he did, god it was gold!