Photo

BlackHawks Equipment sale

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 23 December 2011 - 09:54 AM

I see that a few members went to the sale.
How was it?
Post your pics in here :D
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:39 AM

A friend of mine went to Chicago for the hoildays to visit his brother

He went to the Hawks Habs game

Asked him to try and get me Froliks Warriors

He didnt :mad2:

My story sucks :bored:

I want Froliks Franchise!!!!!

Happy Holidays :D
Go Sabres!

#3 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

You and me both Eric

#4 penguinfan96

penguinfan96

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:49 PM

I got some things I will post photos when I figure out how to. but for now this is what I got, Tomas Kopecky's easton gloves, Troy Brouwer's bauer vapor 40 gloves, reebok pro 4 roll gloves, Cristobal Huet's reebok pants, Marian Hossa's ccm u+ stick, And last but not least Marian Hossa's game used and signed warrior franchise gloves.

#5 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:58 PM

I saw that pants and gloves were $75. Here come all the scalpers!
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#6 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 23 December 2011 - 06:02 PM

My buddy went up there and picked up a couple pairs of CCM pants and some socks for us. Nothing else really caught his eye. All pretty standard stuff for a Hawks sale.

The Brouwer 40's mentioned....very nice.

#7 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:23 PM

I can tell you the Hossa gloves were not $75 and the gloves that were there were probably were not worth much more. Got Eagers Easton and Odonnels CCM. Not much in pants besides a couple decent pair of lowers. And by the way Savants, I've sold a few things already to freinds here at exactly what I bought for. Pretty cynical for a low-baller.

#8 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:18 AM

Haha whatever man I just sold my new APX Pro Stock for $75, not everything is about top dollars. By the way those Franchises you sold were immediately flipped by the seller for $299 but if you want to artificially inflate the prices of stuff that's your deal.

All I know is from what my friends who went there told me and good for you selling those stuff to your friends for what you paid for.

If you think I'm cheap, I donate 3% of my salary to youth hockey so that they can have gear, I usually try to buy stuff in bulk so I can donate it, I'm not here to make big profit from another guy who just wants to try a stick or gloves.

Merry Christmas.

#9 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

I got some things I will post photos when I figure out how to. but for now this is what I got, Tomas Kopecky's easton gloves, Troy Brouwer's bauer vapor 40 gloves, reebok pro 4 roll gloves, Cristobal Huet's reebok pants, Marian Hossa's ccm u+ stick, And last but not least Marian Hossa's game used and signed warrior franchise gloves.

Just out of curiousty how much did those hossa mitts set you back?

#10 warrenmiller11

warrenmiller11

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Guys its cool its not modsquad here everybody loves gear and not the kind you buy off the shelf thats why were all here. I bough warrior ak27s gloves pro stock habs colors brand new for four hundred. Wouldnt mind getting some hossa gloves though

#11 penguinfan96

penguinfan96

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:51 AM

I actually went to the sale with one and only purpose was to get Hossa's gloves. I have wanted a pair of his warrior gloves since he was with the penguins and I knew this was one of the few chances. Well they are signed so I had an idea what they would be I paid $350.00. I know its allot but I sold allot of gear for these and the equipment manager told me that they where the best buy of the sale. And the reason I got Kopecky's gloves is that he is Hossa's good friend so I thought it was cool to have them both. O and by the way thanks HockeySavants for supporting youth hockey. I play midget and USA Hockey needs every ones support.

#12 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:02 AM

Ya I'm glad everyone came out, glad it went to support Youth Hockey, which was the main objective