Photo

Tons of pro stock predators socks

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 20 July 2013 - 08:31 PM

Socks for $15 shipped, or 25 for two or 40 for three.

#2 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:54 PM

Are you selling teams socks or practice ones? Anymore info or pics would help.

Thanks

always looking for Sabres gear

#3 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:52 PM

Would you mind not using my photo of my pile of gloves as your avatar?

#4 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

He's known for that, his company is a bit shady as well as his spelling and grammar is not well at all.

#5 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:14 PM

He's known for that, his company is a bit shady as well as his spelling and grammar is not well at all.

It's quite the A hole thing to do. Certainly not a wise move in a forum where you could probably generate business. What does he think, I forgot what my living room looks like?

#6 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

If you're going to call someone out on their grammar, you should probably not use a sentence full of grammatical errors. :rolleyes:

#7 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:35 PM

He probably thinks ur a legend

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#8 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

If you're going to call someone out on their grammar, you should probably not use a sentence full of grammatical errors. :rolleyes:

Haha

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#9 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:33 PM

Switched the photo without so much as a word, not even a "sorry dude."  Looks to me like a guy more interested in reselling his equipment sale haul than actually being a part of the community.  Good thing there's a lot of other options for Nashville equipment than this guy!

#10 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Switched the photo without so much as a word, not even a "sorry dude."  Looks to me like a guy more interested in reselling his equipment sale haul than actually being a part of the community.  Good thing there's a lot of other options for Nashville equipment than this guy!

No respect from OP. He's probably butt hurt that someone called him out on it.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#11 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

Damn, and I considered buying a stick from these dudes/dude or whatever the hell they are. Sounds like a train wreck waiting to happen

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#12 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

It's a bunch of young teens trying to make it in the pro stock world. They aren't a legitimate business.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#13 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

I kinda got that feeling after watching the "haul video"

Is it that difficult to take pictures of each item and simplify it for everyone. It goes a long way imo

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#14 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

The mrhockeyreview kid is legit he is a classy dude willing to do a deal that fits your price range and will not over price a item or anything gave the kid $400 for the sale got the stuff I wanted and next day shipping he gave me! This hockeyrevs kids a joke he annoys me on Facebook and always tries to call me I told him I don't want any of your shit he said do you want anything though? Lol he's more into profit then being part of a community.

Edit: this kid knows mrhockeyreviews there like butt buddy's but ones a immature kid other is a more mature kid.

#15 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:25 PM

^ First you say he is a classy guy then you make fun of him... whats wrong with you? Completely in-coherent posts...

#16 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

I'd say that the use of the term "butt buddy's" probably places you on the low end of the maturity spectrum as well.

#17 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

*they're

#3k gsdhead.gif

#18 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

^ First you say he is a classy guy then you make fun of him... whats wrong with you? Completely in-coherent posts...

I'm talking about the hockeyrevs kid not mrhockeyreviews

#19 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

All the more reason for them to combine their efforts. The mature one can handle the communication via S2K while the immature one, who's just in it for profit, handles dollar bills. It's bulletproof

#3k gsdhead.gif

#20 robferrari33

robferrari33

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

your grammar isnt that good either PA

Always looking for any cool 14" CCM CLs