#21 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:26 PM

tumblr_mo2toq2Yii1rhp2hko1_500.png

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#22 waffle

waffle
  • LocationOrange County, California, USA

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Worst. Thread. Ever. 

There was so a lot of grammer erors I almoast throwed up. 

You're gonna carry that weight...

#23 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

Finally, the perfect opportunity...

IMG_1375_zps48b7b0e6.jpg

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#24 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:47 PM

They bump their threads every 2 hours trying to sell stuff. You could tell by the youtube video they are maybe 17 years old, tops! They probably used mommy or daddy's credit card to buy a lot of the stuff and or to say they bought that much stuff. Moral of the story is to buy what you need unless your helping a friend or fellow member out! If nobody pm's you, try eBay dude.

Bottom line is childish shit like this is making me and a lot of other members want to quit coming to this site like a lot of the "big namers'" have done.
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#25 waffle

waffle

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Finally, the perfect opportunity...

IMG_1375_zps48b7b0e6.jpg

It drives me crazy hahaha. Good stuff. 

#26 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:59 PM

He's known for that, his company is a bit shady as well as his spelling and grammar is not well at all.

Funny you say that Nick! Your 14, and your grammar is absolutely terrible... Saying that my grammar is not "well" is completely wrong. It would be " His grammar is not good." You would say well if I was to say "I did well on my grammar test." Learn before you try to argue. That being said your company is absolutely terrible, your picture look as if you had taken them with an iphone on your back porch.

#27 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

They bump their threads every 2 hours trying to sell stuff. You could tell by the youtube video they are maybe 17 years old, tops! They probably used mommy or daddy's credit card to buy a lot of the stuff and or to say they bought that much stuff. Moral of the story is to buy what you need unless your helping a friend or fellow member out! If nobody pm's you, try eBay dude.

Bottom line is childish shit like this is making me and a lot of other members want to quit coming to this site like a lot of the "big namers'" have done.

I actually work my ass of caddying for 4 hours trying to make money, because I like to collect gear. Is there anything wrong with me being 15? I find it strange that someone your age wouldn't appreciate the fact that I work at 15 years old to try and save up all of my money to buy gear and still manage to have a fairly large pro stock stick collection. My parents have boughten me 1 stick in the last 2 years, which was for my birthday last year.

#28 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Worst. Thread. Ever. 

There was so a lot of grammer erors I almoast throwed up. 

So many* not "so a lot" You guys make fun of my grammer lol, when you do try using good grammar while correcting me.

#29 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:08 PM

I kinda got that feeling after watching the "haul video"

Is it that difficult to take pictures of each item and simplify it for everyone. It goes a long way imo

I did and took over 4 hours to post them all. You can check them out here : https://www.facebook...uphockey?ref=hl

#30 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

It's quite the A hole thing to do. Certainly not a wise move in a forum where you could probably generate business. What does he think, I forgot what my living room looks like?

I looked up gloves on google images, and those came up. I am so sorry that something as simple as this would offend you... But I'm sorry.

#31 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

First, there's a feature on this board called multi quote. Give it a try sometime.

I actually work my ass of caddying for 4 hours trying to make money, because I like to collect gear. Is there anything wrong with me being 15? I find it strange that someone your age wouldn't appreciate the fact that I work at 15 years old to try and save up all of my money to buy gear and still manage to have a fairly large pro stock stick collection. My parents have boughten me 1 stick in the last 2 years, which was for my birthday last year.

Boughten? My god. Please do not take offense to this, but I hope you arent seeking any kind of acknowledgment because you have a job at 15. Many of the kids I grew up with, including myself, had jobs at that age. It's a pretty common thing.

So many* not "so a lot" You guys make fun of my grammer lol, when you do try using good grammar while correcting me.

He was being sarcastic which you obviously did not pick up on.

I did and took over 4 hours to post them all. You can check them out here : https://www.facebook...uphockey?ref=hl

Props on taking the time to photograph and list everything. However, I feel that using a Facebook page as a "store" isnt the most effective method. If you feel I am lecturing you then there's no need to read any further. Anyway, maybe you could try setting up a website or an ebay store to sell all this stuff. Facebook isnt really designed to present items for sale and it shows. Who knows, maybe you already have something like that set up and I am just rambling now.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#32 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:25 PM

I looked up gloves on google images, and those came up. I am so sorry that something as simple as this would offend you... But I'm sorry.

It only took you two days to apologize, and that's being generous that this is an apology.  That says something about you, even if you're only 15.  

Funny, I can't replicate that search and find that photo, but I'm sure after the literally thousands of photos of surgical gloves, winter gloves, driving gloves, and baseball gloves, you happened to find a photo I've posted in these forums, taken in my living room.  I googled "hockey glove pile" and came up with this  one.  Thought of you. Good luck with your sales, I'm sure your reaction here in this thread will go far with all these potential customers.

#33 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:06 PM

That's F'N hilarious GR8!

#34 waffle

waffle

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

Yes I was definitely being sarcastic. Thanks grizz

#35 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

Funny you say that Nick! Your 14, and your grammar is absolutely terrible... Saying that my grammar is not "well" is completely wrong. It would be " His grammar is not good." You would say well if I was to say "I did well on my grammar test." Learn before you try to argue. That being said your company is absolutely terrible, your picture look as if you had taken them with an iphone on your back porch.

You have your mom spell check that for you bud? And what company that i ran? I closed that down and barley even kept up with it at all. We dont have back porches in Pennsylvania like you do in Tennessee. I Was not trying to Argue with you i just saying your 15 years old and think you can become the next Bill Gates by selling equipment you purchased at a equipment sale. If anything you will have to earn your trust before anything by that means don't spam this site to only sell your stuff and put stuff in the wrong sections, etc. If you want to sell it that bad just put it on eBay. 

#36 hockeyrevs

hockeyrevs

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:11 AM

You have your mom spell check that for you bud? And what company that i ran? I closed that down and barley even kept up with it at all. We dont have back porches in Pennsylvania like you do in Tennessee. I Was not trying to Argue with you i just saying your 15 years old and think you can become the next Bill Gates by selling equipment you purchased at a equipment sale. If anything you will have to earn your trust before anything by that means don't spam this site to only sell your stuff and put stuff in the wrong sections, etc. If you want to sell it that bad just put it on eBay. 

An equipment sale* And what does any of this have to do with trust and  i know you have a back porch... I've  skyped you a few times Nick. And no I just actually took the time to check my words instead of just rushing through a post.

#37 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

Dude quit posting. nobody is taking your side and everyone is ganging up on you man. how hard is it to see that? If you havent noticed no one wants to buy any of your stuff, if they did you would be getting pm's about it!! if your that desperate to make back your hard earned caddy money, post your stuff on EBAY!!! 

Out of curiosity out of these 2 pages of spam, how many socks have you sold?

#38 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:09 AM

I've read some shitty threads but this definitely makes my "top ten list".

Hopefully someone pulls the plug.....and soon. :thumbdown:

#39 robferrari33

robferrari33

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

im gonna try and stay out of this but when he quoted waffle.... he misspelled grammar. 

Always looking for any cool 14" CCM CLs

#40 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

You are contradicting yourself hockeyrevs. You seem to be in a hurry selling your stuff by flooding every section with your video, yet when I PM you about a stick I never get a response. Bold strategy.

#3k gsdhead.gif