Photo

Flyers jerseys - any interest?

training camp prospect practi

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 600RRgoal

600RRgoal

Posted 01 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

Guys, getting a LOT of PMs here.. please, please bear with me.  Didn't think there'd be this much interest. 

Still waiting to hear back to see what's available.  The other thing is - I don't know which jerseys are which styles.... meaning some may be the Edge 2.0 style, and others the "Pre Edge"  (I did some homework).  So if you're picky about having one style over the other, sorry, I can't help.

Oh, and #69 is mine, lol.

#22 suburbancycles

suburbancycles

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

If you come across any of the old ccm practice jerseys I always am looking for those
Suburbancycles@yahoo.com

#23 600RRgoal

600RRgoal

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

Ok guys, picking up all the rest of the size 60 and 62 and goal cut tomorrow along with a few more smaller sizes to keep (sorry, but I don't think I'll be selling any of the goal cut yet since I play goal).  I know these jerseys are USED (only by the Flyers organization), and I know I previously mentioned $50-60 shipped, but I'm not getting the bulk discount like I had hoped for, plus the ones I had seen for $80 had a shipping price half the price of the jersey, so I'd price these more like $90 shipped.  Would anyone still be interested at $90 shipped (at least in the USA - not sure of Canadian ship rates)?

#24 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

If you decide to move any of the goal cuts I'm down.

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!