Photo

Pro Stock Bauer New and Used sticks

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Petes Pro Stock Hockeyshop

Petes Pro Stock Hockeyshop

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

Hello EVERYONE!

Thank you to my bud, Humberto for broadcasting this to everyone.  Looking forward to helping out the sports2K forum members with some true raritys here.  Please check out our Facebook page:  Pete's Pro Stock Hockey Shop  

Get stocked up today for your season!  MANY, MANY great sticks & gear still available. Send us an email.  As always, pictures will be provided for interested buyers.  I love Sports2K!

All the best,

Pete

Pete's Pro Stock Hockey Shop

Check us out today!

www.petesprostockhockeyshop.com

#22 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Hey,

U got some great stuff here, I emailed u for pics of some sticks... You never replied. However I might have sent to wrong address, if you could email me it would be great or check if you got my email, it's catchydesmond11@yahoo.con, thanks

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#23 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:09 PM

^ it would most likely help if you let him know what to email you about. I just talked to Pete last night and bought some skates from him. He's a good friend and a great guy! He will always help you out so don't hesitate to ask.

Pete you NEED to move back to minny my man!
Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#24 Petes Pro Stock Hockeyshop

Petes Pro Stock Hockeyshop

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:51 AM

^ it would most likely help if you let him know what to email you about. I just talked to Pete last night and bought some skates from him. He's a good friend and a great guy! He will always help you out so don't hesitate to ask.

Pete you NEED to move back to minny my man!

I know MARK!  In due time my friend, I'll see you & talk soon bud.  Enjoy your new wheels!  Great choice

Check us out today!

www.petesprostockhockeyshop.com

#25 Highbush

Highbush

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:40 PM

any more RH P10's available?