Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

No........... You? No.............

aha I aint a millionaire here people. Mostly just looking to try the stick out

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#4 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

aha I aint a millionaire here people. Mostly just looking to try the stick out

Ideally with a free Tacki Mac too, right?

#5 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:32 PM

ideally yes  :P

#6 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

i dont really understand why you dont like me so much.. I know you are a good member on the site but I am confused. What is with all the hating on kids eh. First time I have been in this situation since I did not know what to do. All i want here is a stick and if you want to criticize me about having a budget that is fine. I am too young for a job and my parents don't pay for my gear. Money comes from saving up from my childhood and now I have something to spend it on. So whatever way i got you to dislike I am sorry.

#7 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:47 PM

There should be a decent amount of LH RBZs for sale in the sticks thread...it seems like that's the most popular up there lately.

#8 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:49 PM

There should be a decent amount of LH RBZs for sale in the sticks thread...it seems like that's the most popular up there lately.

thanks kovey mostly looking for cl but will take a look

#9 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:53 PM

i dont really understand why you dont like me so much.. I know you are a good member on the site but I am confused. What is with all the hating on kids eh. First time I have been in this situation since I did not know what to do. All i want here is a stick and if you want to criticize me about having a budget that is fine. I am too young for a job and my parents don't pay for my gear. Money comes from saving up from my childhood and now I have something to spend it on. So whatever way i got you to dislike I am sorry.

I don't dislike you. And I don't hate on kids. What's a bit obvious is that you cruise this site all day long looking for good gear at cheap prices. For me, who buys, collects and occasionally sells good gear here, the, "can I get it cheap" and "can I get it free" posts strike me as a little annoying. This isn't the bargain basement. I'd suggest maybe you be a little bit more aware how you come across to some of us who are not kids. From me personally, you'd be far more likely to get a deal from me if I didn't feel like your goal is to buy things as cheaply as possible.

#10 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

I don't dislike you. And I don't hate on kids. What's a bit obvious is that you cruise this site all day long looking for good gear at cheap prices. For me, who buys, collects and occasionally sells good gear here, the, "can I get it cheap" and "can I get it free" posts strike me as a little annoying. This isn't the bargain basement. I'd suggest maybe you be a little bit more aware how you come across to some of us who are not kids. From me personally, you'd be far more likely to get a deal from me if I didn't feel like your goal is to buy things as cheaply as possible.

well obviously my first priority is getting good quality gear and thanks for the tip... but getting cheap gear is a plus. Anyways.. got a cl stick my any chance..  :LOL:

#11 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 12 August 2013 - 05:59 PM

This kid is not a serious member.

He wastes your time, tries to dictate low prices of which he knows nothing about, and floods your inbox with ridiculous requests.

Sellers beware

Purposely didnt respond to this thread even though I have RBZs for sale if you look in FS section, because I don't want my time wasted by this guy.

#12 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

He wastes your time, tries to dictate low prices of which he knows nothing about, and floods your inbox with ridiculous requests.
Sellers beware
Purposely didnt respond to this thread even though I have RBZs for sale if you look in FS section, because I don't want my time wasted by this guy.

Well, this too. ;-). You put it more bluntly than I.

#13 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sellers beware

only contacted you once for pants which the price i felt was to high 185 for pants is slightly out of my budget. and i am all confused here guys, never even asked for a rbz anywhere in my topic lol. Sorry lefticious if i offended you.

#14 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:04 PM

yikes when i first joined this site was great and it just started going downhill

#15 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

only contacted you once for pants which the price i felt was to high 185 for pants is slightly out of my budget. and i am all confused here guys, never even asked for a rbz anywhere in my topic lol. Sorry lefticious if i offended you.

Let me ask the obvious question then. Why are you contacting people for things that are out of your budget? Perhaps it is your expectation that the seller should just accommodate you that annoys the hell out of others? That was pretty much the same reaction I had to you over a pair of pants too.

#16 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:05 PM

yikes when i first joined this site was great and it just started going downhill

Hmmmm. Go figure.

#17 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Your first "contact" with me was offering $60 shipped to Canada on a pair of CL mitts which sold for well over double that.

Pants you told me the value right? Didn't make an offer, instead dictated what they are worth.

Your topic, specifically was looking for RBZ not even an hour ago. Not sure what your talking about...

#18 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:08 PM

Let me ask the obvious question then. Why are you contacting people for things that are out of your budget? Perhaps it is your expectation that the seller should just accommodate you that annoys the hell out of others? That was pretty much the same reaction I had to you over a pair of pants too.

he never had the them for sale, i knew he had a bunch of ccm gear so i contacted him about it and he did have a pair of pants i wanted. My budget was 150 (which i just bought for that price) and he said 185 and asked him if he was willing to go down to 150. Then he said no so i just left. I love this site as much as you guys do and i really don't want to get hated on a stupid gear wanted thread and it says cl.. oh and the cl gloves lefty that was quite a long while ago i have changed

#19 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

i am confused on the whole rbz thing... never asked for rbz last time was prob a couple months ago

#20 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

this was my first topic as a s2k'r and if i posted this right now it would not have the same welcoming

1376349103_zpsf144c777.png