Photo

NYR Practice in LA *pics/vid up*

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 danglesnipe6

danglesnipe6
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 18 November 2013 - 01:09 PM

Just saw this post.  I tried to get down to TSC to watch but couldn't get away from work.  Looks pretty awesome! 

#22 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 18 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

Sick snaps Phil!

Hung Like A GeeGee

#23 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Pretty cool.   Occasionally NHL teams would come skate at my college rink, and I got some good shots from when the Kings came to town and practiced there.   Unfortunately, the pictures are actual photographs.   This was the Kings team of 1993, so it was Gretzky, Kurri, Coffey, Robitaille, Blake, etc.   You know, that team that totally dominated NHL94 on Sega!  Definitely cool to go and see the players when they're just practicing and hanging around.

#24 cott1

cott1

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:41 PM

ya that was definitely the coolest part about the whole experience - there were maybe 20 people there watching - and all the players were just walking around among the crowd going through their normal pre practice routine, watching whatever youth game was finishing up on the other surface - Brassard was very cool, hanging out and shooting the shit with people
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#25 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

really cool Phil

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#26 special blend

special blend
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:29 AM

Good stuff. Amazing watching these guys go through drills at ice level and see how fast a skilled they actually are.
You talked about lots of 9ks. It's weird how few guys in the nhl actually wear 9k shells with them.

#27 cott1

cott1

Posted 20 November 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ya I wonder why that is? I personally love the 9k set up.
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread